“Take off your clothes.” namo ;)

Anything Goes

“Take off your clothes.”

Momo looked back unblinking at Nayeon with a confused (and shocked) face while she put her arms over her body in attempt to cover herself.
Nayeon read into the other girl’s thoughts and felt herself go a bit red.
“I-idiot. What do you think I’m suggesting?! I’m not thinking of doing anything indecent!”
Well, she wasn’t until now. In the light of the small fire they had managed to put together, Momo’s frame was accentuated. And let’s just say, the firewood isn’t the only thing that’s burning anymore.

How they managed to get here, in this cave, alone and positively drenched is a story for another day, but right now, Nayeon knows that staying in their wet clothes could lead to hypothermia.
“Listen, we need to dry out our clothes and huddle for warmth if we want to survive. I’m not the one making this stuff up”, Nayeon said as she was already taking her top off and giving it a squeeze to draw out the water.

Momo didn’t really mind stripping. She was confident in her body after all, but when Nayeon spoke, she couldn’t help but feel rattled. She had been practicing self control for the longest time and now  Nayeon was stripping in front of her. It’s like the gods WANT her to sin. Momo sighs in resignation and lifts up the hem of her shirt. This is going to be a long night.


I know. I know. It has no backstory or a conclusion but well, fics we’ll never write, right? shoot me.