Chapter 4

Incipient love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

Days had passed but there was no sign of Baekhyun’s girl (that’s how EXO called her).And Baekhyun had not been in his usual cheerful, talkative self anymore. He had lost hope that she would show up. And he didn’t know why it even had a big impact on him? He hadn’t even talk to her scratch that, he only saw her face. He didn’t know her name. Was she his age or elder or younger than him? What if she already has a boyfriend? Baekhyun hated it but he had become more distress. His friends had been trying to cheer him up. They knew Baekhyun was stubborn but had he always been THIS stubborn? He had been acting like a stubborn kid who didn’t get what he wanted. He would come to school and go without interacting with his friends.

Jisoo noticed the change in Baekhyun’s. Don’t call her obsessive but she couldn’t just stop looking at the person behind her. She wondered as to what had made Baekhyun become a walking dead.

Two weeks had gone by in this fashion and EXO was really worried about their friend.

“Baek, at least open the door,” Chanyeol banged at his best friend’s room door.

It seemed to not work. He sighed going towards the living room where EXO was currently lazing. And this was what they had been doing till now. Come at his house, bang at his room’s door without getting any response and wait for him at the living room thinking that he would come out sooner or later.

Baekhyun’s mother looked at his son’s closed room as she placed the tray of fruit juice at the table for his friends and sighed. What if his son has become insane?

“I think he really loves her," and Baekhyun’s mother immediately jerked her head towards Sehun. Wow, that’s a new piece of information.

“Who? Is there something I don’t know about Baekhyun?” Mrs Byun asked raising her brows.

EXO mentally whacked Sehun’s . He and his big mouth. Mrs Byun wasn’t supposed to know it otherwise she would get frantic and probably search the whole Planet Earth looking for her. Hey, maybe that’s a good idea.

“No, we were just talking about Suho hyung. He has got a new girlfriend,” Chen smiled awkwardly. Gosh, that was a big fat lie.

Mrs Byun seemed quite happy with the news, “Well, it’s time he gets one,” she grined proudly and strode towards the kitchen.

Chen took a deep breath and his friends mumbled, “Good job.”

“D.O hyung, shall we go and look for her?” Kai looked at his hyung but D.O was in his own thoughts. “Yah, D.O hyung, D.O hyung,” Kai slapped D.O's shoulder making the older male startle.

EXO teasingly wriggled their eyebrows. “Hey, what were you thinking about so deeply?”

“I was thinking maybe Jisoo likes Baekhyun.”

“Aish, there are so many who likes hyung,” Kai stated in a matter-fact-tone.

But gosh, even a nerd has time to take notice of them. Are they really that handsome?

Sehun gasped, “You mean Jisoo as in Kim Jisoo, the cute nerd.”

Wait, did Sehun just say cute? Wow! So unlikely of him.

At least that’s the truth. Kim Jisoo is cute.

“If Suho is still with us, he’ll know what to do.”

All looked at Lay who just spoke up. That’s right, Suho always makes decision rightly. He was someone they respected a lot. They really missed him. As one of the heirs of Korea’s top company, Suho was in Kwangju managing a branch of the company there. For a handsome, hardworking bachelor, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter