Chapter 3

Incipient love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

As Jisoo walked towards her designated seat, the door opened to reveal the person she loved so much yet hated so much. Jisoo turned to face the girl almost all the boys in the classroom even some of the EXO boys drooling at.

I thought she wouldn’t be in our class.

Jaera parted her lips a little seeing Jisoo in the same class as her.

“Jaera, I didn’t know your maid would be in the same class as us,” Jaera’s friend stated loud enough for all to hear. She seemed like she was trying to payback for the morning incident.

“She’s not my maid,” Jaera muttered. But no one heard it.

They were excited at the revelation of the new transfer student being a scholarship student.

The students (except EXO) sniggered. Now they were giving taunting remarks to her. Jisoo kept her head low trying not to break down as she took her seat next to D.O. and the latter stiffened. It was his first time having a girl as his seatmate. D.O wasn’t the type who can easily get close to girls. Even though hoard of girls threw themselves at him, he would just decline politely. He knew they liked him because of his looks and money. Also, he was one of the EXO boys who didn’t take advantage of his looks.

Soo-ah, be strong. Jungkook’s voice rang throughout her head. Jisoo felt a little relief remembering her best friend words.

D.O took a side glance of Jisoo and he felt she looked somewhat familiar. He tried to remember where he had seen her but it just wouldn’t come to his mind. He somewhat pitied her for being Jaera’s maid. Her friends were arrogant, snobby rich brats. But he didn’t know about Jaera. As far as he knew, Jaera hadn’t done anything that could ruin her title as the school princess. She was always watching what her friends did. She never joined in their pursuits. Jung Jaera, the step daughter of the Kim’s was an enigma.

During the whole class, Jisoo would steal glances at Baekhyun but frowned whenever she saw him sulking and sighing as if he was tired and didn’t get any sleep. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was deep in thoughts unaware of the presence beside his friend looking at him worriedly. He was really disappointed that she did not show up. But his optimist side hoped that she would surely come tomorrow.

The class was about to come to an end when Jisoo’s phone vibrated signaling the incoming of a message.

I’m coming to pick you up.

Kookie [Sent] 2:57:03

Jisoo jerked in surprise. What the hell! When did Jungkook become her personal driver?

Don’t come.

Jisoo [Sent] 2:58:35

She could easily go home herself. It wasn’t that far from her school. Ok, it was a little far. But she could take a bus but it seemed her best friend was just too stubborn because his reply nearly made Jisoo falls from her seat.

I’m already at the gate.

Kookie [Sent] 2:59:10

Seriously, this guy. Doesn’t he have any other things to do? Jisoo smiled to herself. At least her best friend cared for her but soon a sudden thought rushed through her head. Oh no, Kookie hates attention. And knowing that her best friend was handsome, he might have already caught some. She was about to message him back to just go home and that she has other th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter