Chapter 12

Incipient love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

“Hey,” D.O poked the shoulder of his seatmate whose mind seemed to be out of the classroom. Jisoo hummed in response, still in daze. “You don’t need to worry about him that much,” D.O smiled in assurance.

Jisoo blushed immediately. Was she that obvious? But then a sudden realization hit her.

She took out her purse as she pulled out 50,000 won. “Here, for yesterday.” She didn’t really know how much the ticket cost.

“Nah, it’s ok,” D.O shook his head.

“I don’t like owing to people. Just take it,” Jisoo insisted and finally D.O took it saying, “You believe what she says?”

Jisoo awkwardly smiled. “Not really.”

D.O rubbed his nape sheepishly and was about to ask about Jung Jaehyun when he thought it’ll be better if he didn’t.

Bell has rung and Jisoo didn’t know why she hadn’t entered the library. She had been standing in front of the library door for more than 30 minutes doing nothing but dream. She came to the library to clear up her mind. But Baekhyun and Jaera’s conversation at the nurse room wouldn’t leave her mind.

“Oppa, I think you really love her a lot.”

Jisoo frowned remembering Jaera’s words.

“Oppa, I think she is a great person.”

Baekhyun loves someone?

Jisoo finally came to her senses and she looked at the time. It’s late. She immediately walked out of the school and was walking down the lane which led to her house when she saw people fighting and she clearly recognized one of them.

“Baekhyun!” she gasped running towards the scene. Why is he fighting? The last time Jisoo saw Baekhyun fought was when he had saved her from those bullies during Middle School 2nd year.

Jisoo reached the scene and also found EXO trying to stop Baekhyun. However, Baekhyun remained being adamant. Who was he fighting with? Jisoo wondered because the back of the other male looked oddly familiar.

“Kookie!” Jisoo exclaimed, eyes about to pop out but loud enough for the said male to hear. Jungkook however ignored it. “Yah, Kookie, stop it,” Jisoo hissed but it went into deaf ear. She could see bruises in both Baekhyun’s and Jungkook’s face.

“Don’t touch her. She is mine,” Jungkook growled, giving a punch on Baekhyun’s face.

“Why? Scared?” Baekhyun spat out the blood as he smirked at Jungkook.

And that’s when it hit Jungkook’s patience. He directly hit Baekhyun at his jaw making blood flow out.

Baekhyun scoffed lightly, his lower lip.

Jisoo started to panic. She couldn’t bear to see both of them in that condition just because of some girl which she had no idea about. Is she Jaera? But right now, she needed to stop both of them.

Then gathering her courage, she went in between them much to EXO disbelief.

Baekhyun was about to punch Jungkook’s face but stop right in front of Jisoo’s face where he saw tears were flowing down her cheeks.

“Please don’t hurt him anymore,” she said clasping both of her hands, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Soo ah,” Jungkook breathed out but Jisoo was still looking at Baekhyun. Her eyes gazing deep into the male’s eyes.

“Please, I beg you. I’ll do anything you say,” she choked in between her tears.

Baekhyun smirked hearing her statement. It was going to get interesting.

“Aww, aww, ah!” Jungkook winced in pain.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, “Aww! Aww! Who told you to fight in the first place? And you should have stop when I told you to,” she said, softly scolding.

Both of them were at Jungkook’s room, treating his wound.

Jungkook stared at his bestfriend guiltily.

“Finish!” Jisoo huffed tying his bandage.

Jungkook continued staring at Jisoo. Funny right but Jungkook never get fed up with his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter