The Reason

Emergency Room

Dong Wook was left speechless when Ji Hyo told him that she'll marry him. He looked at her to check whether she's serious or not. Ji Hyo showed her hand to him as she said, "I'm wearing this diamond ring, so that means there'll be a wedding." He couldn't believe his ears, and so when he was now certain that Ji Hyo will marry him, he pulled her close to his arms, and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." he said as tears dropped from his eyes due to the joy and excitement he's feeling right now.

Jong Kook was so surprised when he heard the news from Kwang Soo's friend. He was actually lost in thought when Kwang Soo called him. He looked at where Kwang Soo is looking, and didn't react when he saw his hand, bleeding. When he looked at Kwang Soo, his friend asked him, "Hyung, are you that numb not to feel the pain?" He smiled a little when he looked at his bleeding hand again. "The pain here isn't as much as the pain here." said Jong Kook as he showed his bleeding hand before he touched his chest.

Ji Hyo hugged Dong Wook in return as she closed her eyes and cried. She doesn't know why she's crying, so when the man felt her tears on his shirt, he asked her, "Are you okay?" She nodded at the man and said, "I am." Dong Wook wiped her tears and said, "Athough I am thankful, if you're not really into it, I'll understand if you'll just reject it." Ji Hyo shook her head and replied, "Isn't this the right thing to do?" Dong Wook smiled at her again, and gave her another hug. After they hugged, Ji Hyo then asked him to bring her back home.

Se Chan looked at Kwang Soo when he heard what Jong Kook said. He was quick on the uptake, so he now knows that there's something going on between Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, however, hearing what Jong Kook said, he also knows that now, it is just one-sided. When Kwang Soo looked at him, he nodded his head as a sign of saying that he won't mention it. "I'll just get the first-aid kit, so we can stop the bleeding of his hand." he told Kwang Soo which made the latter nod at him. "Thank you." he then heard Kwang Soo saying it.

In Na was shocked to hear the news on TV. She heard that Dong Wook and Ji Hyo are now officially engaged. "Why too soon?" she asked herself while looking at the TV which showed the news earlier. "Didn't you say you're in love with me? Why are you getting married to that woman, and not with me?" she asked herself again. She shed tears knowing that Dong Wook has already decided to be with Ji Hyo. "Yeah, right. Even when we were still together, you still have thoughts of her. I guess that's understandable." she said to herself, crying.

So Min joined Se Chan when he returned to the singing room. "So Min will treat your wound, Hyung." said Se Chan to Jong Kook. Jong Kook looked at So Min, who was smiling at him. "It's okay." he then said as he added, "I can manage." He looked at Kwang Soo, and gave him a message through his eyes. Luckily, his tall friend understood it. Kwang Soo told Se Chan and So Min to leave the two of them since the they have something to talk about. Se Chan and So Min obliged, and so they left the two of them inside the singing room.

Hours have passed, and so Dong Wook and Ji Hyo are now outside Ji Hyo's house. It's the house, where her father and mother, are in. Dong Wook held her hand and said, "I'll come with you." She looked at him and said, "You returned to this house before I was able to return." "But it's better late than never." said Dong Wook who was trying to cheer her up. She smiled at Dong Wook and asked, "Things would've been easier if I didn't get to know them, right?" He looked at her, feeling guilty of what happened between the two of them.

Ji Hyo and Dong Wook were surprised when someone knocked on the car's window. When Dong Wook opened the window, Yi Han was there to assist him. "I was asked to be here knowing that the two of you will be arriving today." informed Yi Han. When Yi Han was about to open Ji Hyo's door, he told his assistant, "I'll do it." Yi Han then bowed at him, and when he went out, he did what he said he'd do. He opened the car's door for Ji Hyo, who said thank you in return. Yi Han looked at him, and he smiled happily at his assistant. 

"Do you still want to sing, Hyung?" asked Kwang Soo. Jong Kook shook his head and said, "Sing for me." "What song?" Kwang Soo asked. "I Miss You," he answered as he said, "by Kim Bum Soo". When Kwang Soo looked at him when he answered his question, he asked, "Don't you like singing that song?" "But hyung..." said Kwang Soo to which he cut by saying, "I'm really in the mood to listen to you, singing that song now." Kwang Soo sighed which he ignored since he entered the song anyway. "Thank you." he said as he readies himself to listen.

"But hyung, what is so great about Song Ji Hyo that you have to be in pain like this?" Kwang Soo, who no longer can keep silent about him and Ji Hyo, asked. He smiled at his tall friend as he remembered what exactly the reason is. Meanwhile, Dong Wook asked Ji Hyo, "What is it about me that you have chosen to be with me than with Kim Jong Kook-hyung?" Ji Hyo looked at him and answered, "Between you and Jong Kook-oppa, I loved you first." Kwang Soo was then surprised when he heard him answered his question, "It's because between Dong Wook and I," he stopped as he finally confessed, "I loved her first."