The Decision

Emergency Room

Ji Hyo looked at Dong Wook when he put the ring on her ring finger. She looked at the ring that was placed on her finger and was reminded of the time Jong Kook did the same. It was the same ring, but now, it's a different man. Dong Wook looked at her when she didn't answer his question. She looked at him again and said, "Why did you come just now? Things have gotten out of hand already." He looked at her without saying anything until he decided to say, "You can accept it or reject it. Either way, I think it will still hurt."

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo have now arrived at a private place. It was said that another celebrity owns it. When they went in, the said celebrity owner greetend them. "Oh, Se Chan-ah." Kwang Soo greeted back. "Do you know each other?" asked Kwang Soo to Se Chan and Kwang Soo. Yang Se Chan is a famous variety star, so Kwang Soo and him know each other. "Where's the singing room?" asked Jong Kook without even greeting. Se Chan looked at Kwang Soo who apologized on behalf of the muscled man.

"He just wanted to sing, so let him be." mentioned Kwang Soo to which Se Chan didn't mind. "That's okay. Just go straight, and you'll see it there." instructed Se Chan. Jong Kook just walked straight without talking. When they saw the singing room, Jong Kook hurriedly took the songbook and searched for a song. "Hyung, do you want to drink?" Kwang Soo was shocked when Jong Kook glared at him, but was even more suprised when he smiled all of a sudden and said, "What a very nice offer, Kwang Soo-ya, I really need one."

Kwang Soo then stood up to order some food and drinks, and while he's alone in the singing room, he's imagining Ji Hyo sitting on a couch. But then, Kwang Soo was back too soon, so Ji Hyo's image just became a burst bubble. "Will you be singing "Bad Romance"?" asked Kwang Soo to which he responded with, "Can you sing it for me?" "Hyung, that's a female song." answered Kwang Soo. "Just make your own version then." insisted Jong Kook. Kwang Soo shook his head and offered, "I'll sing another song instead."

Jong Kook looked at the screen when Kwang Soo entered the song number of his choice. The song's title is "Footsteps", and the singer is Emerald Castle. "I heard a version of Kang Ha Neul. Make sure you'll sing better than him. Otherwise, don't ruin that nice song." warned Jong Kook to which Kwang Soo retorted with a disbelieving-looking laugh. "Hyung, don't cry, okay?" kidded Kwang Soo which made Jong Kook ask, "Do you want to die?" Kwang Soo smiled when he saw Jong Kook smiled after. He's now getting ready to start singing.

Kwang Soo started the song nicely as Jong Kook stares at the screen. When the song was about to go to its chorus part, Jong Kook stole the microphone from Kwang Soo and sang the said part, "From the start, a person like you, never existed to me, the way I didn't to you. Remember, one day, you'll hurt as much as I did. From someone other than myself, you'll experience the same pain. I'm sorry this is all I can do. Really, it's the only way I can be. For that day to come, when I can start over like you - for me, who can't love you, and can't help but hate you."

They were suprised when someone from behind applauded his singing capability. When they looked at the person, Kwang Soo and Jong Kook looked at each other. "You are Kim Jong Kook, right? I am a big fan of yours." said a woman. Jong Kook looked at Kwang Soo when he didn't take notice of the woman. He looked at her and said, "Thanks." The woman isn't leaving the room so he asked, "Why are you here?" The woman pointed at the canned beers and said, "I'm Yang Se Chan's friend, Jeon So Min. Nice to meet you."

The woman, named So Min, offered her hand for a handshake to him, but Kwang Soo did him a favor. "I'm sorry, but would you please leave the two of us first? Thank you for delivering the order here in person." he then said that made So Min smile brightly at him. When he saw her smile, he was reminded of Ji Hyo again. So he just put his attention back to the songbook so he can sing another song. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, if you need me, do know I'm just here for you. I'm your very big fan." So Min told him in a very audible manner.

"Hyung, why were you like that to her? You were somehow mean." said Kwang Soo. "What happened to the gentleman Jong Kook?" asked Kwang Soo. "Kwang Soo-ya, I'd rather be mean than do something I don't mean." he then said. "Let's just go home." he added which made Kwang Soo upset. "Hyung, can't you decide properly? If you're angry over something, let it out. If you're sad, be sad. Why do you even have to hide that you're hurt?" said Kwang soo who has gotten tired of watching the men, who are very close to him, in pain.

"Hyung, Hyung!" excited Se Chan broke the silence between Kwang Soo and Jong Kook when he entered the room. Jong Kook then decided to get a can of beer. The always-happy Se Chan didn't have any idea about what's going on, so he told the news to them, "Kwang Soo-hyung, this place might be used in a big celebration soon." "What do you mean?" asked Kwang Soo to his friend. Kwang Soo then slapped his forehead when Jong Kook crushed the canned beer when Se Chan said, "Hyung, I just got a call that this private place of mine has been chosen as the place where the party of the engaged couple Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo will be held."