The Picture

Emergency Room

"Kwang Soo-ssi..." called Ji Hyo when she saw Jong Kook's blank expression. The man was just looking at her for a couple of minutes now. "Are you okay?" she asked. Jong Kook didn't reply, and his eyes are still fixated on her. "Kwang Soo-ssi..." she called again. When Jong Kook didn't reply to her again, she touched his shoulder which made Jong Kook go back to the state of reality. She smiled at the man and asked, "What are you thinking about?" Jong Kook is still looking at her and so she asked again, "Kwang Soo-ssi, are you having some wild thoughts?"

Jong Kook's face turned red as he realized what just happened. Everything he thought of earlier seemed to be real. He thought he was able to say what he wanted to say, and that he was able to lock lips with Ji Hyo's lips. "Your face is turning red." told Ji Hyo. He looked at her and said, "Maybe because of the sun." Ji Hyo laughed at his response and , "You actually looked like you were kissing me in your thoughts." He could feel that his face turned redder, but he was lucky to not let Ji Hyo see it.

Suk Cheon was just looking at the two of them when someone from behind asked him, "What are your plans for the two of them?" Suk Cheon looked at the person and asked, "What do you think is better, let it out or cover it up?" The man who Suk Cheon asked looked at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo smiling at each other and said, "If the price is right, then..." Suk Cheon just looked at the man with a smile before he took the megaphone to call the said two individuals. "Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo, you should come over here now. We'll be starting in five minutes."

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo heard Suk Cheon's call, and so the two of them stopped playing around. Jong Kook offered his hand for Ji Hyo to hold, but the latter just smiled and said, "Thank you." When she walked passed him, he smiled like a fool. "Ji Hyo-ya, I'm really sure that I'll be waiting for you." he then said softly. But to his surprise, the woman turned around and replied, "If I wasn't just brokenhearted, I won't be very cautious in giving you my heart, Kwang Soo-ssi." He looked at her and called her name, but Ji Hyo said, "I know how hard it is, Kwang Soo-ssi."

"What do you mean?" he asked. Ji Hyo just smiled at him sadly as she said, "I know that you love me, but I'm sorry, there's no room for you to stay in my heart, Kwang Soo-ssi." Her words felt like he was stabbed with a knife. "Ji Hyo-ya..." he called again. "Don't you know my heart?" she asked him. "I'm pretty sure you know my heart, Kwang Soo-ssi." she added. "And I don't want you to hope that the day for us to be together will come. I'm telling this to you, so you won't attach yourself to me anymore. The longer you stay, the harder you'll leave."

Ji Hyo smiled at him before she turned her back against him and started walking towards Suk Cheon's direction. He was left speechless, and he doesn't know what to do. When he looked at Suk Cheon looking at him, he just stared at him blankly. "Are you okay?" Suk Cheon asked him. He nodded his head as a reply, and so Suk Cheon said. "All right. Let's get started then." Suk Cheon made a gesture for the staff to be ready. All the equipment needed are already there. Only the two models are left. Suk Cheon was quick enough to notice the change of atmosphere.

"Hey, are you two sure that you are okay?" Suk Cheon asked worried about the outcome of the said advertisement. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at him without saying anything, and so he looked at the man who he was talking with earlier and asked, "Gary-ya, what do you think should we do with them?" "Let them be." answered Gary to which Suk Cheon agreed with. "Just make sure whatever you two are feeling right now, you'll not hinder the said filming." said Suk Cheon which made Jong Kook and Ji Hyo replied with a nod at the same time.

The cameras are everywhere. The lights are almost blinding her, but she's keeping up with the pace. "Very good." complimented Suk Cheon. "Now you two must come closer. Show them some skinship." ordered Suk Cheon. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo when he was about to hold her waist. Ji Hyo said, "It's okay." Jong Kook held her waist which made the two of them get closer to each other. "Look at each other's eyes." said Suk Cheon. They did what they were asked to do, and when their eyes met, Jong Kook looked away.

"Kwang Soo-ya..." called Dong Wook. "Yes, hyung?" asked the real Kwang Soo. "Isn't he answering yet?" asked Dong Wook. "Not yet, hyung. He must have been busy." answered Kwang Soo. His cousin looked at him and asked, "Busy about?" He looked at the sick man and replied, "With his business, perhaps." Dong Wook must have felt the different vibe that his reply is trying to imply. "I hope he knows how to mind his own business, and not other's." commented Dong Wook. He was surprised when he also asked, "Blood is still thicker than water for you, right, Kwang Soo?"

Suk Cheon, Jong Kook, and Ji Hyo checked the pictures, and they were satisfied with the outcome. "You two really have a good chemistry." Suk Cheon said, but he added, "I guess I should try checking your chemistry with Jong Kook-ssi, too, Song Ji Hyoo-ssi." Jong Kook is getting confused with what Suk Cheon is really up to, but before he can even ask, Suk Cheon already said goodbye to them. "Good job, guys." said Suk Cheon before leaving. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are the only ones left, and so he looked at Ji Hyo to say, "You did well."

Ji Hyo offered a hand shake after hearing his compliment. Without asking, he shook her hand. But then, the woman looked at him and said, "I hope that this will be the last time that I'll get to see you, Kwang Soo-ssi." Jong Kook has had enough and so he confusedly asked, "What's wrong with you? Why are you always pushing me away? Do you know that the more you push me away, the more I desire to stay?" However, seeing Ji Hyo's stare made him think that it already ended before it could be started. He feels like being slapped again when he heard her say, "Don't catch feelings that were never thrown."