The Moment

Emergency Room

Jong Kook smiled when he heard Ji Hyo's admission. His smile made Ji Hyo say, "Why are you smiling a lot?" Jong Kook then showed his phone to her and admitted, "My phone isn't dead." Ji Hyo's eye grew wide when he showed his phone to her. Realizing what the man's gesture meant, she smiled. "Ya! You've gone crazy, right?" she teased. Jong Kook smiled at her and said, "Yeah, because of you." She pouted her lips for she knew Jong Kook will be saying something cheesy again.

The two of them didn't mind the people who are busy watching them. They were just talking and talking for hours, and when they realized how late it is already, they felt a bit akward. "I think we should head home." said Ji Hyo, When Jong Kook nodded, he said, "Today is such a fun day." Ji Hyo smiled at him and said, "I think so, too." When he was about to say something, he felt his face turned red when she added the words, "Thank you for making this day a very interesting one."

They waved their hands to the fans who have been watching them since they arrived at the said location. "You sure are popular, Kim Jong Kook-oppa." she told him. The last word that he heard made him high. Ji Hyo noticed it, so she pinched his arm gently. "Are you daydreaming now?" she asked in a teasing way. "Why do you love to tease me?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Because you're cute when you're like that." she admitted while looking into his eyes.

"I deserved a prize for this then." he said. "You think so?" she asked. "I really think so." he then answered with conviction. "Then tell me what you want." she then dared the man. Jong Kook was flustered with her answer, and so he told her what he wanted to take as a prize, "Three days." Ji Hyo looked confused and so she asked, "Three days?" Jong Kook nodded his head and said, "I'd like to be with you for three days. I'd like to have the time alone with you." Ji Hyo was more surprised with the man's idea, and so she just smiled at him.

Jong Kook started to follow Ji Hyo, who has started walking away. He stopped when Ji Hyo stopped walking. Ji Hyo looked at him and asked, "What made you think that I'd spend  time alone with you?" Her question made him freeze. He doesn't know why the question pains him. He didn't want Ji Hyo to notice the hurt her question brought him, so he just smiled and said, "That was just a joke though. I didn't mean it in a very serious manner." Ji Hyo then checked his expression and asked, "Are you sure?"

Ji Hyo was taken aback when Jong Kook nodded his head as an answer to her question. "Foolish woman." she uttered to herself when she realized that she was over-the-moon for nothing. She thought that Jong Kook meant what he said earlier, and she wanted to pull a prank before she agreed to what he wants. But then, as what Jong Kook said, he wasn't really serious when he said it. To hide her disappointment, she smiled at Jong Kook and said, "Alright. Let's just go home, and sleep. Today, is indeed, very interesting."

She started walking away from Jong Kook, but then she stopped when two men suddenly blocked her way. The fans screamed when they realized that they are now looking at four celebrities in one area. "Hyung..." called Kwang Soo to Jong Kook. "What are you guys doing here?" Jong Kook asked while looking at Ji Hyo and Dong Wook, who are looking at each other. Jong Kook knows Kwang Soo is looking at him, and so he stared at the tall young man. "Let's give them space to talk, Hyung. Please." said Kwang Soo.

He looked at Ji Hyo and Dong Wook who are still looking into each other's eyes. He looked at Ji Hyo who never seems to know that he's looking at her, and so he decided to just let her and Dong Wook talk like what Kwang Soo said. When he was about to leave the two, he felt Ji Hyo's grasp. "We aren't astronauts, so I guess we don't need space to talk." said Ji Hyo as she stared into Dong Wook's eyes. "I'm sorry, but my boyfriend and I have plans today. Excuse us." she added as she held his hand while walking away from Kwang Soo and Dong Wook.

"Hyung..." called Kwang Soo to Dong Wook. The latter just smiled at his cousin and said, "Did you see how beautiful she is when she's angry?" Kwang Soo sighed as he reminded Dong Wook, "She's not yours anymore, Hyung. It was you who let her go, so why, why are you chasing someone you have chosen to let go?" Dong Wook looked at Kwang Soo and said, "I didn't let her go. I didn't." His sentence made Kwang Soo confuse. He sighed one more time before he told his cousin, "Hyung, I'm sorry to say this, but I guess... -"

Ji Hyo smiled at Jong Kook when they finally reached the place she asked him to go to. She asked him to take her to a singing room because she wants to sing a lot of songs. The woman just stepped out of the car, and went straight to the singing place. He noticed the people there bowed at Ji Hyo upon seeing her. When he followed Ji Hyo, one of the helpers there greeted him, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim Jong Kook. It's been a while since Ms. Cheon Sung Im visited this place. Welcome to the singing palace of the Cheons."

Upon hearing what the person said, he looked around and saw the picturesque view of the said place. It is not just an ordinary singing room, but it's more like a private place, a very big place. He then realized how rich Ji Hyo and her family are. "Oppa..." called Ji Hyo which was very audible to him and to the people there. "Let's go." she then said which made him go to her fast. When they entered the singing area, he was so surprised. "It's so beautiful here." he said. Ji Hyo smiled, and he was more surprised when she said, "I can give this to you as soon as I marry you."