Assembly

University Roomates

Taemin POV

 

  We got to the assembly and Key shoved me into a seat in the front row before he took off behind stage.

"Hey, you know Key?" a boy with blonde in his hair next to me asked.

 "Y-y-ya, he is my friend, why?" I asked nervously wondering if this dino look-alike was harmful or not.

"DUDE! You are SSSSOOOOO lucky! Key is like, totally one of the most popular guys on this campus! If you are a friend of his you are on the good list, you aren't friends with him, then you are the lunch ladies cafeteria food!" The boy beside me exclaimed all girl-ish like.

"O--oo-kk-ay" I stuttered scared for his life. At that moment trumpets started to blare and the curtans on stage lifted up. Behind the podium was some guy that looked like Heechul's phone's wallpaper.

"Hello children! I am your headmaster, Park Jung-Soo! But just call me Leeteuk!" The man-boy exclaimed while waving. "Now our student body president has annoucements to make!" At this the headmaster left and Key came on stage holding papers.

"Ok guys this year we have a new teacher, Miss HeeHee and of course some new students, so put on your best behavior, on another note! The school has just finally opened a new drama department, Dance studio, music course, and sala........blahblahblahblahbllah" I started to zone Key out and was almost asleep but then the school teams started coming out.

The first was cheerleaders, second was chess team, third is the baseball team, next is tennis, then batmitten, and finally the football(Soccer) team. I stared for the longest time at who was said to be the team captain, one Choi ing Minho. No his name did not include the ing but lets just say that he is ing hot.

At first I thought he was foreign, then I thought he was a frog, but after a while of staring at him I found him to actually be very.....well.....cute.

"Hey, you're blushing!" Dino face said pointing to my face.

"Shut up!" I whispered back. The assembly finally came to an end and Key came back over and grabbed me so we could go find my dorm.

When we finally found it we opened it up to see that someone else lives in the dorm too, and from the looks of it he was on the football(soccer) team.

"Looks like you are rooming with one of the hot athletes, I wonder which one!" Key squeeled while throwing my bag down on the empty bed.

"Ok, thanks for helping me umma but i'm kinda tired so I'm just gonna unpack and go to bed." I told Key, actually very tired.

"Ok sweetie get a good sleep." Key said kissing my forehead and walking out of the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! sorry for the late update. 

Also *hinthint* REVIEWS = FASTER UPDATES AND BETTER CHAPTERS!!!!!

Good day to you dears!

Also if you are wondering, I'm a guy.