Visiting The Other Cousin

University Roomates

"So Taemin, Why are you at my apartment again?" Kai asked Taemim confused to why he was here.

 

"I'm just really confused and need help with something" Taemin told his other cousin confused.

 

"And why couldn't you just ask my brother for help?" Kai raised his eyebrow at his cousin.

 

"Well besides the fact that i'm not living with him right now because i'm going to college unlike some people" Taemin said sarcastically to his cousin annoying him because Kai still won't go to college.

 

"You know you are a lot more y-er than you come off as, and this is about you, not me" Kai sassed his cousin getting annoyed at him.

 

"fine, fine, we will just save your not going to school because i'm too cool problems for later" Taemin scoffed while bending down to pet Monggu and Jjanggu.

 

"So why are you here exactly, well besides to annoy me of course" Kai wondered to his cousin considering kicking him out in his head.

 

"Well, there is this guy-"

 

"Wait a guy? Is he cute? Is he tall? What's his name? are you two ing?" Kai bombared his cousin with questions.

 

"KIM JONGIN SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE YOU !" Taemin screamed at Kai annoyed that this is what his cousin does anytime he mentions a guy in any sentance.

 

"So?"

 

"Yes a guy, yes, yes, Choi Minho, and no" Taemin answered knowing he wouldn't be able to tell Kai anything else unless he answered.

 

"So what about him if you two aren't ing?" Kai raised an eyebrow intrigued now.

 

"Well, I kinda think I like him but I don't know, and I don't think he likes me, and he kinda has a crazy ex- girlfriends, and I don't even know if he likes guys" Taemin explained to Kai hoping for his cousin's strangly good advice on these kinds of things, he really should open a find your true love here kind of shop.

 

"Well, have he showed you any skinship? and has he blushed around you anytime? and does he come off nice to his ex?" Kai questioned.

 

"Well, he kissed me on the cheek at lunch today even though we haven't know eachother for long. I think he blushed after he did that, I couldn't tell, and I think he has blushed once before, and no, I don't think he is nice to his ex, he looks rather annoyed and like he wants to punch something anytime she is around actually" Taemin explained just letting the words flow.

 

"Well here is the deal, his ex-girlfriend is a , he doesn't like her, he likes you but he isn't completely sure yet, you deffinantly like him because of that stupid look on your face, but he thinks you don't like him, but even if you two like eachother he won't date you because he would be worried at what his ex would do" Kai said pointing at his cousin.

 

"How are you that good with this kind of thing?" Taemin asked his cousin in awe.

 

"It's in the genes that me and Heechul got, only on the Kim side of our family, not the Lee side" Kai shrugged leaning backwards on the couch he was on.

 

"So how do I get him to ask me out?" Taemin asked.

 

"Have no boundries, and also if his girlfriend, well Ex, tries to get in the way of your goals, set the into her place like someone in our family would do! You got you keep out family legacy alive of being bad es that won't take from anyone!" Kai slammed his hand on the table scaring the out of his dogs.

 

"You know what, you are right! I have to put myself out there to get my man! No more shy cute boy image for me!" Taemin slammed his hand on the table too.

 

"Great! Now lets get you a make over, let me call the boy~!" Kai squealed grabbing his phone and calling the boys.

 

"Wait, who are the boys?" Taemin wondered outloud.

 

"Oh trust me, you know them all, but i'm not calling Key, that would be a disastor considering he probably knows the guy we are making you over for" Kai said while closeing his phone done telling everyone where to meet them.

 

"So where are we going?" Taemin asked confused.

 

"Your dorm of course, to go through all your before the boy comes back, then to the mall to make the new Taemin!" Kai yelled happily jumping out the door and into his car.

 

------------------

updated twice! go back and check chapter 7, I changed it into a chapter instead of that note.

Also, I'm posting the next chapter as what they all look like in this story as of right now, in this time, like, before Taemin's makeover.