Science! With Yesung! .......and Onew

University Roomates

Taemin's POV:

 

 I finally found the science lab and walked in to see the whole class already there.

 "Ah, you must be Lee Taemin, your late, doesn't matter though, just take your seat" Mr.Yesung said while walking over to me and suddenly poking my lips.

 

"Also nice lips, looks kinda like misses Hee's lips to me. I don't understand why she is dating The principal she would look so better with Hangeng, woman needs to date the forgeiner, not the umma" Yesung mummbled to himself while walking back to his desk.

 

"Ummm, where do I sit?" I said aloud but the teacher just ignored me.

 

"Taemin! You can sit with me bro!" A voice yelled from the back of the room. I turned around to see Onew standing up waving his arms like a madman. 'oh great' I thought to myself while walking to the back of the room to sit next to him.

 

"Ok class! today we will be using blow torches! Wait, oh no, we can't, they aren't in the storage cabinet anymore, aw man, welp, just mix whatever chemicals you have on your desk while I sit here and pet my turtle" Mr.Yesung said while taking a turtle out of his desk and petting it.

 

Leeteuk POV:

 

"Ah, sir, I didn't know you would be coming today to inspect the school" I said while standing up from watching Golden Girls to see the Schools adendant, Mr.Kangin.

 

"The school board sent you about 23 messages on this matter over the span of the last month, how could you not know, and on another not---, is that Golden Girls on your tv Mr. Leeteuk?" Mr. Kangin asked me while staring at the tv while I went and scooted in front of it saying "I have no idea what you are talking about."

 

"It doesn't really matter, can you please give me a tour of the school and the classes that are going on right now?"

"Yes, yes I may sir!" I said while opening my office door and walking to the stairs that lead to the classrooms.

 

"I will show you my Math class first!" I said while heading to Mr.Shindong's classroom.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

I got to Mr. Shindong's class and took my seat next to Changmin.

 "What we doing today to disrupt the class man?" I asked Changmin who was chuckling to himself.

 

 "Let's just say it involves your shirt, bro's, and penguin stance" He said while chuckling evil like.

 

"Oh ho ho, so plan numero ....... what, what is 30 in spanish again, i forgot"

 

Leeteuk's POV:

 

"This is Mr. Shindong's class, he teaches math" I told Kangin while opening to the door to see one of our trouble students standing in the middle of the class shirtless, and standing like a penguin yelling "Come at me bro" To another student, who was also standing like a penguin but with his shirt on.

 

"Well looks like they are doing geometry right now!" I said while slamming the door shut.

 

"How about we go check on Mr. Kibum's Language class?" I asked Kangin while he just had an eyebrow raised.

 

Kibum's POV:

 

I was waiting for my language students to all come in. Once the last one to walk in, being Yunho of course, I stood up and asked the students if they wanted to share why a book they read over the summer was good literature.

 

Both Key and Yunho raised their hands so I let them come up at the same time.

 

"Yunho you can share first, what book did you read" I asked kindly while smiling.

 "I read Twilight!"

 

Leeteuk's POV:

 

I finally made it to Kibum's class 'oh dear god please let his class be normal' I thought to myself while opening the door.

 

When I opened it I saw Mr.Kibum laughing his of while one students head was being slammed into the dry erase board by another student who was yelling "TWILIGHT.ISN'T.LITERATURE!" very violently I woud say.

 

"On second though lets go look at Ms. Amber's History class instead" I told Kangin while smiling nervously.

 

We got to Amber's class and opened the door to see everyone, just, sleeping.

 

"How about we look at your Science class instead?" Mr.Kangin questioned while shuting the door for me.

"Great suggestion?" I forced out of my mouth while making a worried face. We finally made it to the last classroom I was going to show him for the day, Mr.Yesung's class, but right when I was about to open the door Yesung opened it himself telling the class to "Stay calm, I will be back with the fire exstinguishing tool" Then shutting the door and turning around seeing me.

 

"Ah, hello Mr.Leeteuk, I will be right back we had a bit of a misshap with Onew again" With that Yesung turned around the rest of the way and ran off down the hallway.

 

"I think I have seen enough, All I can say, get yourself a few vice-principal's, I would say about 3, I will talk to the school board, I will be one of the vice's find two more by next week or you are fired" Mr. Kangin said while turning aroud and walking off.

 

"Ok sir!" I said while waiting for him to turn the corner.

 

"HEECHUL I NEED YOU TO BE A VICE PRINCIPAL!" I yelled into the teacher lounge where Heechul was eatting chips and watching Tom & Jerry.

 

"M'kay!" Heechul yelled while giving the thumbs up sign.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry know its not a lot and not really any 2min or jongkey in it. But i'm going to change it from being HeeTeuk/TeukChul To it being HanChul and KangTeuk. Love them pairings. also some YeWook in there in the future. But mainly 2Min and JongKey.

 

Bye Bye! And review, reviews are my life.

 

Also if you watch demyx time you will get most of the chapter.