Ch 7: Lunch

University Roomates

 Oh , I totally forgot about this story, um well, here is the update! I also went back and fixed some of the spelling mistakes I made! Also it will get a little conusing because i'm changing some pairings up but it still deffinantly has 2Min and JongKey still!

~Envy (Envsus)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Taemin, Why?"

 

"Omo! He is so cute!" Sunny and Sooyoung both squealed together pinching Taemin's cheeks.

 

"Hello Noona's!" Taemin said drinking his bannana milk and giving doe eyes to the girls.

 

"Kyah! So adorable, what do you like to do Taeminnie?" The girls asked him in unison.

 

"I like to draw, drink banana milk, talk to Key Umma, and dancing" Taemin told them bouncing in his seat.

 

"Taemin, does banana milk make you hyper?"  Minho asked worried about Taemin because of how much he was bouncing.

 

"nnnoooooo......" Taemin said suspicially while scrunching lower in his seat.

 

"You two are so adorable, you know that?" Sooyoung asked the two.

 

"What about me!?" Jjong yelled spitting some food out.

 

"Um, sure you can be cute...at times" Sunny said still trying to be nice even though she didn't really want too.

 

"So how about you let Taemin join the dance team?" Key asked the two.

 

"Sure! But I don't think Yuri wants someone else on the dance team, and you know, she is the cheer captain so, yah" Sooyoung tried to explain while getting sad that Taemin may not be able to join.

 

"Trust me, while his dancing he should be able to get in, and if not, then let me handle the " Key leaned back crossing his arms while smirking.

 

"Well, we have to go to practice now, see you guys later!" Sunny said waving while her and Sooyoung skipped out of the room to go to the gym.

 

"Hm, I have to go to soccor (Do you spell it that way? I don't know, i'm use to putting football) practice right now actually, see you guys later" Minho waved and then without thinking pecked Taemin on the cheek and then ran out of the room.

 

Minho's POV:

 

"Holy ! Did I just kiss Taemin on the cheek? Oh No, Oh no, now he is going to think i'm weird and is going to hate me and coach Kangin is going to kill me if I am late I should really worry about this later!" I though while blushing madly and running down the corridors in a panic.

 

Key's POV:

 

"That bastard just touched my son, if he thinks he can get my baby to date him he has another thing coming" I hissed in my head while smiling on the outside and poking Taemin's other cheek.

"You're blushing~" I sing-songed while giggleing.

 

Jonghyun POV:

"I wish I could be like that with Key" I sighed out loud and looked at the picture under the table that I just took of Minho kissing Taemin's cheek sweetly.

 

Taemin's POV:

 

"I'M NOT BLUSHING!" I squeaked at Key slapping his hand while turning even redder. I stood up and ran out of the cafateria back to mine and Minho's dorm room.

 

"Why did Minho do that?"

"Does he like me?"

"Do I like him?"

"No I don't!"

"Then why was I blushing?"

"Oh my god, I'm so confused, i'm just going to sleep"

" it, I can't sleep, i'm going to go see Kai instead and ask him what i'm feeling"