The first day

University Roomates

Key's POV

  I left Taemin in his dorm and went to mine. I had a new dorm this year beause my last roomate threatened to get a lawsuit on the school. I got to my dorm in a few minutes and heard some type of video game or the tv blasting shooting, i was a bit afraid to see what type of crazy was my new roomate. After a few minutes I opened the door and saw some dino looking guy on the far bed playing video games.

 "Ummm, Hi?" I asked unsure how the heck this blonde would react.

 "Wait....wha-OMFG!!!! YOUR KIM KIBUM!!!" The blonde squeeled while jumping up and down on his bed. I stared for a few minutes in shock then set my bags down.

"Yes I am, but please just call me Key, Who are you anyways?" I asked blonde dino who had finally settled down.

"Holy poop, The Key is asking my name....." I heard him mumble then I started to glare at him because of how long he was taking to answer.

"Oh, sorry, My name is Jonghyun! I meet your friend Taemin at the assembly, really cute I would have to say, thought that he was a girl at first, almost prettier than Yuri, Minho's girlfriend, wait, no, he is a lot prettier than her, once Sica and Sunny meet him they will baby the crap out of him, he should join the dance team! OMO, HE SHOULD BECOME A CHEERLEADER!!!" I just sat down and stared in shock at how much this guy can talk, it was a wonder how I never meet him until now, he is actually a really nice guy, not to bad looking either.

"Ya, Taemin and me too dance classes when we were younger, and he would look totally ccute in a cheerleader outfit~!" I squeeled with the guy at the adorable image in our minds of Taemin as a cheerleader, hey, If you can't get the idiot to shut up, why not talk like a 14 year old girl with him!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, sorry if it was short, just wanted to put a little friendly JongKey in there, the next chapter will actually the the first day, should update it later today or tomorrow. Just depends.

Reviews will make me update faster.