Going To School

University Roomates

No One's POV:

 

  Taemin was in the kitchen of his cousin's house.

 "Hyung, i'm hunnggrrry! I want banana milk!" Taemin whined to his cousin, Heechul.

 "Dammit Taemin! I'm making your food just wait, and you are right next to the fridge you can get your own banana milk!" Heechul screeched back. He finally was done making breakfast and grabbed his key's and a bag.

 "Where are you going?" Taemin mummbled through a full mouth.

 "Work, and don't forget to grab your bags, you have to get to your dorm today. Key should be by soon to pick you up" Heechul told Taemin while walking out the door.

 "Okay! Bye Hyung" Taemin shouted to Heechul.

It took Taemin to finish eating about twenty minutes then he went up to his room and grabbed his three bags.

 "Aish! Taemin where are you?" Key shouted down in the living room.

 "I'm in my room! I need help with my bags!" He yelled right after he threw his hygeine bag down the stairs.

"YAH! You almost hit me!" Key yelled from the bottom of the steps.

 "Sorry umma" Taemin said coming down with his other two bags.

 "Hurry! The assembly is in an hour and i'm student body pres!" Key told Taemin.

 "I know, I know" He said while trudging out the door with two bags and Key with one.

 After a few stops to get food for Taemin they finally made it to the dorms with twenty minutes to spare.

 "Come on, lets go to the office and get your dorm number" Key told Taemin while walking to a giant door.

"M'kay!" Taemin said while skipping after Key. They saw an old wrinkly lady at the front and asked her for Taemin's dorm number. after they got his dorm number they decided to start heading to the assembly because there was only five minutes left, the lady was really slow.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, here is the update that I said would be up over the weekend. I am so Sorry that it is really short *Starts doing the sorry sorry dance*

I was writing it in school friday and welp, ya, I got distracted and my friends kept stealing my note book.....so sorry........