FINAL

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt your head heavy the next day you woke up but what surprises you more is the pain you are feeling down your core.

"!" You hissed when you saw the tray of food and a single stalk of red rose upon a table beside your bed.

You can't remember exactly what happened last night but you remembered sharing it with Woohyun.

"Babo, Haeun-ah. Stupid! Stupid!" You mumbled hitting yourself.

You glance once again at the tray beside you and you noticed the note attached to the rose.

Good morning, babe! Wait for me, okay. I want to see you when I get home. I needed to talk to you. I just need to attend an important meeting today.-Woo

You closed your eyes and face palmed. You felt cheap and guilty. How did you give in last night? How could you sleep with him? The worst you even had with him.

Ignoring the pain you're feeling below, you went out of bed and wear your clothes and went home.

You can't face Woohyun especially Nara. You don't want to ruin their relationship again. Not again.

"What's going on, Haeun?" Ms. Jung said when she saw you packing your things.

"I did it again,eomonnie."

"What do you mean? Tell me." She said and she sits beside you stoping you from what you are doing.

"I did something stupid last night. I did it again. I cheated on my friend for the second time"

"I don't get it, princess"

"Something happened last night with me and Woohyun. Ms. Jung, Woohyun and Nara are getting married the next day after tomorrow and we did something that should not happen."

"What are you planning to do now?"

"I'm going back to New York. I don't want things to get worst again."

"What about Woohyun? Don't you want to hear what he has to say?"

"Eommonie, when Woohyun stayed with Nara when I leave even if it is not true that she is pregnant and the fact that he is marrying her are more than enough proofs that he loves her. He loves her more than me"

Yes. That was the most hurtful truth you have to realize and accept.

"Are you sure about this, Haeun?"

You nodded.

"Okay. I'll just tell your parents" she said before leaving you.

Woohyun was smiling from ear to ear remembering what happened last night. How you whispered I love you many times as he takes you. His thoughts were cut by his phone ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Not again..." he mumbled when the call ended.

It was Ms. Jung informing him that you are leaving.

He immediately called Sunggyu for his connections in airport and called Nara and the other guys for his plan.

He is so thankful to have friends who would run immediately to his rescue whenever he needed them.

*****

You took a deep sigh as you grabbed for your luggage and went to check in when the attendant announced your flight.

This maybe your last step in Korea. You promised not to come back here not until you have a family of your own already. On that time you can only say that you have move on with your love for Woohyun. You want to leave here all the heart aches and sadness you had. You want to start a new life. A new life away from here.

"I'm sorry, Madame but we can't let you in." The airport staff said as he look at you and your passport's picture several times.

"What? I'm sorry but why?"

"It is just an order we are following madame. I'm sorry but please take your seat." He said nicely.

"Can you please at least tell me what's going on? Why am I not allowed to have my flight?" You said almost pissed off.

"Madame, let us just wait for the personnel who will explain to you what is happening because we are just accepting orders"

"You are telling me to wait? What if I miss my flight?" You said angrily.

"Please calm down. I assure everything's going to be fine"

"I can't calm down. I need to step away from here right now. Do you hear me? I need to go away from Korea right at this moment"

"I'm sorry Madame but we still have to wait for further instructions. Please take your seat and let others passed" he demanded

You went back to your seat.

You don't know what is going on and it pisses you that the only thing you can do now is to wait for further instructions.

You felt someone sits beside you but you didn't dare look. You are sitting with your elbows on your knees and your hands covering your face.

"Noona"

You lifted your head and saw a cute little boy handing you a stalk of red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter