Chapter 23

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My princess?" Woohyun scoffed as the words keep flashing through his mind.

"How could you be his princess? Huh?"

He couldn't concentrate at all with his papers on his table since he was occupied with the message he saw last night and the conversation you had with Shiwoon this morning keeps echoing in his ears.

He heard a knock and seconds later Ms. Park, his secretary came in.

"Woohyun-ssi. I prepared you a coffee and bread since I didn't saw you walk out for lunch today." she said placing the coffee and the bread on his table.

He glanced at his wristwatch and he was shocked to see it is already past 2 o'clock.

"Oh. Thank you, Ms. Park" he answered politely

"Uhmmm... I noticed you didn't even go out of your office all day. Do you mind if I ask you if something is bothering you?"

"Oh no. Not at all" he answered shaking his head. "It's nothing serious actually."

"Okay. I just want you to know that you can treat me as your mother and you can tell me anything if you want." She said before leaving.

"Ah, Ms. Park" he called her in the middle of the way.

"Yeah?" She asked turning around

"Uhmmm... I know this might be funny to ask but... what would your husband normally do if he forgot your special day?" he asked shyly

"Ah... Is it your girlfriend?" She asked

"No. It's my wi--- girl bestfriend"

"Oh." She said nodding. "Every girl has a soft heart. Some may look tough and mean but a bouquet of flowers and a sincere apology will always melt our heart away" she answered.

"Oh..." he muttered and he stands from his seat as an idea strike him.

Grabbing his keys and his bag, "I will go out early today. Please take care of the things for me" he said before storming out of his office, leaving Ms. Park smiling.

He went to a near flower shop and ordered two bouquets of roses. One for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter