Chapter 45

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun insisted to take you home while Nara was brought home by Sungyeol.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked him when you stepped out of his car and noticed he took you to your house.

"I guess, you badly need to rest and this is the nearest possible place you could sleep at." He explained bringing out your luggage from the car.

You roamed your eyes when you entered and it is still the same.

"You still have your room and you can stay here anytime you want. This house was bought for us anyway so you have all the right to stay here." He said before taking your things to your room.

You sit in your bed and it is still the same bed you had. The same furniture. The same dresser. Nothing changed.

"I didn't touch anything here because I thought one day you might come back." he explained noticing how you scanned everything silently. "I'll just be in my room if you need anything" he said walking to the door.

"Woohyun..."

He turned around.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome princess" he said before finally walking out of the room.

Princess? You are still his princess?

*****

You wake up with your growling stomach. You look for the time and your eyes widened as it is already almost eleven in the morning. No wonder your stomach is growling.

You didn't even have dinner last night because the moment you closed your eyes you already fell in a deep slumber.

"Good morning" Woohyun greeted you when he saw you coming from your room.

"Good morning" you greeted back before going to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"What would you like to eat?"

"I want instant noodles. Do you have some?"

Yes you are craving for instant noodles.

"Yeah. Just sit comfortably and I'll cook for you"

You watched him cooked noodles for you. The feeling of being cooked by him awakened the feeling you had when you were still married. You regretted leaving him and that was the biggest mistake you had. Should you just seduce him right now and make love with him and tell him you are pregnant to bring him back to you?

He chuckled when he heard your stomach growled as he placed the bowl infront of you.

You bit your lips in shame.

He handed you the chopstick and watched you eagerly taking the noodles from the bowl.

"Careful, sweetheart. It is still hot" he laughed at your action. "I wanted to wake you up but I thought you must be too tired to sleep that much. I remember, you used to be an early riser"

"Just had a hard time adjusting with the time" you said with your mouth full of noodles.

"Hey, you're forgetting your manners, babe" he said as he picked a tissue and stand to touch your lips with it. Wiping the soup the smudged your mouth.

You were taken aback by his action and by his endearment.

"S-sorry" you said after swallowing everything in your mouth.

It feels so awkward to eat being watched by him but you were able to finish the bowl of noodles.

"Thank you for the food" you said in satisfaction after finishing it.

Woohyun just stared at you. You look away.

"I'm going home" you said as you stand up from your seat.

"What? Why? I mean... Nara will come h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter