Chapter 33

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went on smoothly between the two of you. Woohyun has become cheesier, sweeter and more caring. He barely spends his time with Nara as he always spends his weekends with you. He always takes you out on Saturday night and you spend your Sundays at home watching movie, doing household chores or visiting your parents.

"Babe, I'll wait for you at the garage." Woohyun said peeking in his head on your room.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes" you answered.

You finish yourself by putting some lip balm on your lips.

It is Sunday and you're going to the mall to buy things you need for tomorrow's first day of classes.

"You're beautiful." He complimented you while driving.

"Aye... Won't you get tired being cheesy?"

"I'm not being cheesy. I'm telling the truth"

"You always tell that when it is obviously a lie"

"Of course not. You're always beautiful in my eyes"

"Stop that. I'm having goose bumps"

"Why? You don't believe me?" He asked pouting at you.

"Alright. Alright. Eyes on the road, Nam Woohyun" you said pushing his head to turn on the road. Erasing that cute act on his face.

"Aye... why won't you get used on calling me babe?" He sulked

You just laugh it off.

You had an all-day shopping since he always insisted to buy you things he said you would be needing in the future.

Seated on one of the table in a restaurant inside the mall, you scanned through your SNS as you wait for Woohyun taking orders at the counter when someone came near you.

"Haeun-ah. Hello. Why are you here? Are you alone?" She said sitting infront of you

"Eo, Nara-ah. Hi.” You were a bit surprised to see her. “I’m here to buy my things for the university"

"Oh..." She sang as she nodded her head. “Are you alone? Do you mind if we sit here with you with my friend?"

"Oh no. It's fine. I am actually with Woohyun" you said.

You expect her to get mad but she turned surprised.

"Jinja? Where is he?" She asked excitedly and roamed her gaze around the place.

Just as you were about to answer her, she saw Woohyun walking towards your way with a tray on his hands.

"Hon!" She greeted him waving at him.

You can see how Woohyun turned surprised when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter