Chapter 32

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*****

It is afternoon and you are watching a movie. Woohyun is lying on the couch with his head on your lap. Sohyun is seated beside you in a single sofa. Woohyun occasionally feeds you with a chip as he was holding your left hand and he didn't want your right hand to make a move. Sohyun was complaining of him being too possessive of you but Woohyun didn't listen to her. In the end, She gave up and just sit in the sofa frowning. You like this side of Woohyun. Protective and possesive. You feel like you're falling in love with him even more.

You heard your phone rang. You pulled your left hand from his hold to answer your phone but he held it even more.

"Woohyun?" You complained while he mindlessly continued watching tv.

"Babe, I need to answer my phone" you said as you know calling him babe will always work magic on him. You didn't fail as he smiled sweetly and stand from lying and grabbed the phone from the table. You saw how his emotion changed upon seeing the caller ID.

"Who is it?" You asked

"Your prince" he answered handing you your phone.

"Oh, Shiwoonnie." You answered immediately. You saw how Woohyun sat at the edge of the couch annoyed.

"Hi, princess. How are you?" Shiwoon whispered from the other line.

"Why are you whispering?" You asked slightly chuckling.

"Is your prince not there? He might get annoyed again."

"He's here but everything is fine now." You answered eyeing Woohyun who pretended focusing on the tv

"Really?" He blurted out.

You can't see him but you could imagine how his face brightened.

"Uhmmm. How are you guys doing there?"

"We are on our way home now actually. Just checking how things did between the two of you."

"Oh. Yeah. We're really fine now. Sorry for ruining the outing"

"Don't worry it is fine. Boss is also fine with it. We still had the plans succeed. Thanks to the guys"

"Glad to hear that. I wish I was there"

"Don't worry, princess. You'll have it next time"

"Uhmm. Yeah"

"Okay. Bye then. Just checking on you."

"Okay. Be safe" you said before Shiwoon cut off the call.

You put down the phone in the table first before adjusting yourself to sit beside the upset Woohyun.

"Babe, are you mad?" You asked.

"I'm not" he answered blankly not giving you a glance.

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Haeun, sweetheart. He is not mad then come here. Just let him be" Sohyun butted in.

"Uhmm?" You look at Sohyun's side and she winked at you. You look at Woohyun still concentrated in watching.

"Alright." You said but Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Stay here." He said still not giving you a glance.

"Woo, just tell me what is wrong. I know you're mad again so tell me so I can explain"

"I'm not mad. I'm just jealous" he confessed.

"Woohyun look at me." You said cupping his face with your left hand and adjusting it to face you. "Once and for all let us settle this. Stop being jealous with Shiwoon because he is just a friend. Isn't it enough that I already said I love you? Remember this no matter what happen and think of this whenever you get jealous, I love you and you alone is the guy I love. You will always be the prince for me."

He smiled. "I love you more babe". He whispered holding your hands carefully.

"But... Why is he calling you his princess?"

"Because he is my fairy god father"

"What?" His eyes widen and his smile turned to laugh.

"Yah!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry. Sorry." He said controlling his laugh. "I can't believe I was bothered by your fairy Godfather" he stated

"Because you are stupid" Sohyun sang.

"You really can't stay sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter