Chapter 30

Fools in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is still dawn when you left the next morning with Sunggyu while the others stayed to continue what had been planned.

Woohyun felt a finger running through his nose bridge repeatedly. He slowly opened his eyes to see Nara smiling sweetly at him.

"Good morning, hon" she greeted him resting her chin on his bare chest to look up him.

Woohyun remembered what happened last night.

He went straight to Nara's house when he learned that her parents leave again for a business trip.

He grab Nara's lips hungrily as soon as she opened the door. Nara was shocked with his actions but she still responded.

Turning around Nara's body to lean her on the door, his right hand went to the doorknob and locked the door before dragging Nara again to the sofa without breaking the kiss.

"Oppa, not here. My room" she said in between their kisses as Woohyun's hand started to roam inside her body.

Woohyun broke the kiss to stand them up and held her hands as they made their way to her room with their lips not breaking.

He laid her softly on the bed.

Nara's hands went to the hem of his shirt to remove it from him and dropped it on the floor.

He broke the kiss and stared at her but all he could see is your beautiful face.

He was back to his sane as soon as he realized that what he is doing is not right.

He pulled himself away from Nara and dropped his body on her bed. Laying on his back and looking blankly at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, Hon... I didn't mean to---" he said as Nara sits up to stare at him

"I know." She cut him off as she gave him a smile. She was offended with what happened and she doesn't want to feel even more offended by hearing from his own lips that he doesn't liked what happened.

"I know you are tired. Just spend the night here." She added as she laid on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his body as she pushed herself closer to his.

"Good morning, hon" he greeted back.

He felt guilty using her. Yes, he is using her to remove her jealousy from you and Shiwoon. Woohyun just realized he loves you and was too afraid to realize it this late. Now, that you have Shiwoon. Why not when he is still the only man in your life? He can't feel secured just because he is your husband now.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Nara said before making her way inside her bathroom.

Sitting up. "Anything you make" he answered before grabbing his phone on her side table.

There were missed calls and messages from you and the members asking him where he is or if he is fine.

Woohyun was caught with your last message.

"Woohyun please. Can we talk? Babe, please hear me out. I'll talk to you tomorrow at home. Please, babe".

He really wanted to settle things and makes everything fine. Calling him babe made him smile. He remembered how he nagged at you to call him babe but you find it unsuitable since you are not lovers.. "we are not lovers" those words echoed in his mind. A light bulb popped in his head. "Does calling me babe means---" he whispered but was cut off by his phone ringing.

*****

"Are you sure you want me to leave now?" Sunggyu asked when you reach your house.

"Yeah, oppa. He won't hurt me I'm sure" you assured him.

"Call me if things don't get fine okay. But I know it will. Fighting!" He said before starting his car.

"Kamsahamnida, oppa." You said.

"Anything for you princess." He answered and waved at you before driving off.

Entering the house, you knew Woohyun wouldn't be there.

You took your bag off of you and place it on one of the sofa before grabbing for your phone and dialling Woohyun's number.

It didn't ring too long when he answered. You felt like cat stole your tongue. You were unable to let a word escape from your mouth because you didn't expect him to receive your call that sudden.

Woohyun too, who was too ashamed of you doesn't know what to tell. It was a very awkward situation for the both of you.

In the end, you decided to cut the call and texted him immediately.

"I'm home. Let's talk”. You face palmed after pressing the send button.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" You shouted as you felt so stupid calling him but was not able to talk. "Aishh... jinja.... babo, Haeun-ah" you whined hitting yourself.

You heard your phone beep. Crossing your fingers, you checked your message. "Be there in a few minutes". He answered.

An idiot-like smile showed on your face. You carried your bag to your room before going down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. You didn't have breakfast before you leave and he too might not have breakfast yet since it is only past 8 in the morning.

You were in the middle of frying eggs when the doorbell rang.

"Hmmm? Who would come at this early hour?" You mumbled. You know it is not Woohyun since he has his own key plus you didn't even lock the door.

The doorbell rang again. Placing the fried egg on a plate, you broke another egg on the pan setting the fire on low to leave it being cooked while you check the visitor. You went to check who it is and was shocked to see the figure standing right infront of your door.

"Unnie.."

"Aish... I had been hitting this button several times? What took you so long to open it?" Sohyun complained.

"I was cooking"

"Won't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter