A secret

Living with 5 sisters

“I hope you all can understand my decision to do so my dear children.”

“We do dad. Don't worry.”

“Yes daddy don't think on it too much.”

“I so glad to have 6 so understanding and wonderful children.”

A few months have passed since Kyung-Ham had found his new family. However there was a secret that anyone outside of their family did not know. Anyone outside thought that Kyung-Ham is the adoptive Brother of the Lee sisters. No one knew that he was in true fact their biological half-Brother. It was a secret to be kept so as to protect the image of Lee Soo-Man in the media. 

This was decided by Soo-Man himself and agreed upon and accepted by the siblings. To them it made no difference. It was the same to them as long as they could live together in the same house. 

Kyung-Ham was enjoying school more so than he initially expected. From lessons to the kpop dance, he was slowly becoming a popular student in school. 

Although kpop dance and cheerleading were not on the same days as Yeri and Kyung-Ham had hoped, they would still wait for each other to end their activities before heading home together. 

The bully that Yeri was worried about did not dare to come after her since knowing that Kyung-Ham was attending the same school. However, the bully hated the fact that she couldn't do anything. She in fact hated the siblings. Jealous that she did not have anyone to call a sibling. Jealous that she was the only child in the family. She wanted to hurt the siblings, one way or another. 

Kim Doyeon was born to rich parents who spoiled her. She always got anything she wanted and she always got her way. She was popular girl in school for her looks and being in the school’s Volleyball team. But perhaps she was most infamous for being the school bully, usually targeting the smaller students of her level such as Yeri. 

She had anything she wanted except siblings and a confidant. This was the reason why she hated the Yeri the most. She hated her for having a Brother and 4 sisters and therefore wanted to find ways to hurt her. However they were always ruined by Kyung-Ham managing to protect Yeri and save her from all that Doyeon wanted to do. This made her more furious each time. 

“Ughhh… its always that Uhm Kyung-Ham.” A frustrated Doyeon slammed her chopsticks onto the table. This is when Doyeon realised that Kyung-Ham has to be removed before she could do anything to Yeri. “There must be someway to get rid of him.”

“Is it really a good idea to go up against the Son of Lee Soo-Man? Whether he is adopted or not.” Doyeon’s Friend Yoojung asked

“Lee Soo-Man hmmm…” Doyeon whipped out her phone. “I wonder why he adopted Kyung-Ham in the first place.”

After a few minutes of searching, nothing. Doyeon found no news of Lee Soo-Man reason for adopting or even news about adoption at all. 

“That's strange. No news at all. I'd think that he would like to let the world know, being as rich as he is.”

“No every rich person is like your parents, liking the attention of the media.” Yoojung replied receiving a slap on the arm from Doyeon. “Hey look, there they go”

Doyeon looked up and saw Kyung-Ham and Yeri standing up and leaving their seats. She clicked her teeth in frustration. She looked back down at her phone showing Lee Soo-Man’s picture. She noticed a detail that probably lots of people have missed. 

“Hmmm… They look alike.”

[Author’s note]
Hi. Next chapter up. I know the sudden addition of the secret. But this is where I see the story would go. I hope you all understand. Also I apologise to any IOI and Doyeon fans reading this. I needed the image of someone physically taller than Yeri and also someone of the same age and Doyeon was perfect. I love Doyeon very much too, please don't hate me. Leave feedback and subscribe for the latest chapters. =)