A day with Joy

Living with 5 sisters

“I love you, Son”

Kyung-Ham awoken from a dream. He realised that he had tears on his cheeks. However, he also realised that he was in a warm, comfortable bed and not on the streets anymore. 

A few days had passed since he arrived at the SM-mansion. He still was not used to the life there yet. Having breakfast waiting for him every morning and a family to share it with.

Kyung-Ham washed up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. There they were, his 5 sisters. His family had 6 people now. Starting with the eldest, Irene, then twins Seulgi and Wendy. He was next after the twins followed by Joy and lastly Yeri, the youngest. 

“Oh? Morning Kyung-Ham!” Irene exclaimed when she saw him standing at the kitchen door. “Come in breakfast is ready”

“Morning oppa!” Yeri and Joy chorused. Kyung was not used to being called oppa at all. 

“Oppa, hurry and finish your breakfast we have a date remember?” Joy said to him with a smile. 

“Oh right.” As per their father’s idea, Kyung-Ham was to spend a day with each Sister to get to know them better. Joy was the first to volunteer for this. It was to make living with them a little less awkward and for them to bond. 

Arrangements were also made for Kyung-Ham to attend Yeri’s school to complete high school. However he was only able to start in 2 weeks time hence their Father’s decision for them to bond. 

“Hurry oppa, we need to leave soon!” Joy called as she stood up to put her plate away. 

When Joy step out of the kitchen, Seulgi whispered, “it's okay you can take your time. She has not showered and wouldn't be so quick. She'll make you wait if you are too fast.”

Kyung-Ham smiled and finished his breakfast, before heading for a shower as well. 

When both of them were ready(an hour and a half later), Joy got their driver to start up the car. “Today I have an off, usually I would laze around at home. But for today I'm taking you shopping, because you really could use some new clothes. Don't worry about the cost, dad has us covered.”

You see Joy was the fashion guru at home. She would often give advice and fashion tips to her sisters when they are going out for heading for an event. Today it was her Brother’s turn to be styled. 

They soon arrived at a large shopping centre. Kyung-Ham was in awe of how huge the place was. They immediately headed for a shop they Joy frequented. It sold a wide range of clothes ranging from hats, jackets and shoes. They even sold underwear. 

“Hi Victoria.” Joy exclaimed as they walked in. 

“Good morning miss Joy. What can I do for you today.?” The tall sales lady spoke. 

“This is my Brother.” Joy said gesturing Kyung-Ham. “I need you to help with new clothes and a new style.”

“Hmmm…” Victoria look up and down at Kyung-Ham. “No problem!”

After a few tries, and a few sets of clothing, Kyung-Ham came out of the fitting room. To Joy’s surprise, he look very stylish with the denim jacket skinny jeans and sunglasses. 

It was then Joy realised much Kyung-Ham looked like their Father. 

“How do I look?”

“Great!” Joy gave him a thumbs up. “Let's get you a few sets of this style of clothing. And also some comfortable clothes for home use”

“Alright.” Kyung-Ham pick up the price tag. “But…”

“Hey. I already said dad has got us covered don't worry about anything. Shall we head for lunch after this?”

“Sure. I'll just change out first.” Kyung-Ham took off the denim jacket

“Oh no you don't. You look great. Just keep it on.” Joy helped him put the jacket back on. “It will help boost your confidence.”

After a nice meal, Joy took Kyung-Ham to the TV station where she worked. 

“Here's where I work as an actress. I have various roles on set, however I'm always an extra or supporting role.”

“No main roles?” Kyung-Ham questioned. 

“There's an audition coming up.”

Joy explained that she always wanted a main role and the audition was the perfect chance.

At that moment Kyung-Ham yawned. “Oh wow look that the time. We should head home. I promised Irene unnie that we'd be home for dinner. Shall we?”

“Sure.”

[Author’s Note]
Hi. Next chapter up. A little background on the 5 sisters and a little more on Joy and a sweet one on one session between an oppa and a dongsaeng. Hope you all like it. Leave a comment and subscribe for the latest chapters.=)