The Necklace

Living with 5 sisters

“Wendy! Could you call our squirtle up?” Irene called from the kitchen. “She's going to be late for school.” It’s typical of Irene. Looking out for her sisters the way she does. 

“Yes unnie.” Wendy said as she put her book down. “YERIIIIIIII!!!!”

“Shhh… go up and call her. You'll wake Joy up. She only came in at 4am” Irene shushed Wendy. 

“How did you know that?” Wendy said as she climbed the stairs and headed for Yeri’s bedroom. 

The youngest was in her favourite squirtle pyjamas still sprawled on her bed, not moving at all. 

“Wake up Yeri, you be late.” Wendy poked her little . 

“Olaf unnie.” Yeri opened her eyes and rubbed them. “5 more minutes”

“No. Your Irene unnie will not let me go if you're late for school.” Wendy started tickling Yeri. “Get up squirtle.”

Yeri giggled uncontrollably. “Alright alright I'm up. Hahaha”

Wendy got off Yeri’s bed, “breakfast is ready come down soon, and don't go back to sleep”

“15 minutes. I'll be down.”

When Yeri got down all her Sisters except Joy were already finishing breakfast. “Morning Unnies”

“Morning.” They all choruses as Seulgi got up and put her plate away and gave Yeri a pat on the head before heading up to her room. 

After finishing her food, Yeri immediately got their driver to start up the car as she grabbed her school bag. 

While on the long road out of their mansion’s compound Yeri noticed a boy walking the opposite direction. She did not think much of it at first but then she realised that the only thing at the end of the road was their home. 

Ring ring*

“Hello?” Seulgi picked up the house phone. 

“Seulgi Unnie.”

“Oh Yeri. You have already the house haven't you? Left something at home again huh?”

“No unnie. I saw a boy walking up the road leading to our house. I think he should be at the gate” the moment Yeri finished her sentence, the doorbell rang. 

Ding dong*

Seulgi looked out her window that's overlooking the gate and true enough a boy probably just out of his teens was standing at the gate. Seulgi watched as Irene got out to see who was at the gate. 

“Can I help you?”

“I am looking for Lee Soo-Man. Does he live here?” The boy asked. 

“Oh he does not. Not at the moment. I'm his eldest Daughter. Is there anything I can do for you?”

Irene took notice of the necklace he was wearing. It looks almost identical to the ones that her sisters and her have. She also noticed how much he looked like their father. 

“Is there a way for you to contact him? I need to speak with him as soon as I can.”

“There is. But may I know who is trying to contact him?”

“I am Uhm Kyung-Ham. His son.”

 

[Author’s note]
Hi. Here's the 2nd chapter. Hope you guys like it. Leave a comment and subscribe as I will upload new chapters as soon as they are complete. =)