The Annoucement

Living with 5 sisters

“I am Uhm Kyung Ham. His Son”

For the moment Irene could not believe her ears. Did he say that he was dad’s Son?

“I'm sorry what did you say?”

“I am his Son.” Kyung-Ham replied confidently. “I need to speak with him. Please.”

Irene was in deep thought when Wendy came up behind her and tapped her shoulder. “Unnie who's this?”

Irene explained that the boy was looking for their Father leaving out the part that his said that he was their father’s Son. 

The sisters led Kyung-Ham into the house. In another room, Irene got to contacting their Father, Lee Soo-Man. 

She managed to get through using a webcam. 

“Oh my dear Daughter. To what do I owe this pleasure?”

“Dad. A boy came to our house. He says he's your Son.” Irene replied. 

“Oh? Did he say a name?” Lee Soo-Man asked. 

“Uhm Kyung-Ham” Soo-Man’s face and turned pale immediately. “He looks like you.”

Soo-Man’s was lost for words. He did not realise that his past would come back for him. He was in really deep thought. 

“Dad? Dad!”

“Call for him, Irene. I need to speak with him alone.” And Irene did as she was told. Just then Seulgi and Joy, who has woken up, came down, both as curious as Wendy as to who the boy was. 

“He asked for you.” Irene beaconed for Kyung-Ham. 

“Who's that?” Seulgi asked Irene as Kyung-Ham entered the other room. “Why does he want to speak to dad?”

“I don't know, Bear. I'm not sure.”

Inside the room Kyung-Ham was faced with a screen with Lee Soo-Man’s face on it. “Sit”

Kyung-Ham did as he was told. “What brings you here? Did your Mother ask you to look for me?”

“She's dead. It was her last request that I look for you. She told me you always wanted a Son.”

“I see. Was she in pain?”

“No. This is very awkward.” Kyung-Ham scratched his head. 

“Well it is. You showing up after all these years. However, I did promise myself that I would take care of you should you appear. You don't have a place to stay do you?”

“No I don't. They took back the house once they knew my Mother was dead.” Kyung-Ham look at his belongings. Only a bag with a few sets of clothing. 

“You can stay at the mansion where you're at now. With your sisters. All 5 of them.” When Kyung-Ham heard this he was delighted. Finally a place to stay after months of searching and living on the streets. 

“Call Irene in. The one who opened the gate for you.” 

Irene came in and Soo-Man explained in detail of what's going on. She understood quickly and was accepting of Kyung-Ham. As the eldest she felt responsible for all her sisters and Brother. 

“Since yeri isn't home yet I will call again in the evening and explain in full detail when everyone is present. For now give him a room to sleep in and I will talk with you all again tonight.” With that Soo-Man hung up the call. 

“Alright, let me show you to your room.” Irene got up and opened the door. “Come”

Kyung-Ham followed behind. Outside seulgi, Wendy and Joy were all curious to know what is going on and Irene told them that their Father will explain when yeri is back. 

Come evening, Yeri came back and noticed Kyung-Ham sitting on the living room sofa. She screamed “eek! Unnie! A burglar!”

“Good she's back.” Joy thought to herself. 

Just then Soo-Man called. 

“Joy. Gather your sisters.”

“Hi dad. Yes okay.”

The 6 of them were soon gathered in a common room and Irene set up the webcam. Joy and Yeri were huddled together while the older girls sat down properly. Only Kyung-Ham was standing. 

“Who's that daddy?” Yeri exclaimed. 

“He is your Brother.” The 4 girls who were ignorant of the situation gasped. “I have already explained a little to your Irene unnie some of what's going on. Now that all of you are gathered I will explain everything.”

Soo-Man started talking about everything also including what he did not tell Irene. Like about Kyung-Ham’s Mother and how they met. 

“He is your Brother. And I want all of you to treat him as such.”

“Will he stay with us?” Yeri asked. 

“Yes. Do you have anything to say, Kyung-Ham?”

“Thank you everyone for letting me stay. Thank you, ermmm… dad.”

[Author’s note]
Hi. Next chapter up. It may seem a bit of a rush that Kyung-Ham is accepted just like that. But it's more on the life of the 6 siblings living together. Leave a comment and subscribe for the latest Chapters! =)