A day with Seulgi

Living with 5 sisters

“Seulgi-Ah. Where are you taking him?”

“I was thinking since I have classes today I'd let him sit in. You know just to observe.”

The twins were in their room discussing about their
Father’s request for them to spend time with their new Brother Kyung-Ham. It was Seulgi’s turn today and she decided to follow in Joy’s foot steps and bring him to her dance studio. 

You see, Seulgi was a dance instructor at a famous dance studio in the heart of town. 

“Who knows maybe he has the stuff for dancing?”

Just then Kyung-Ham entered the living room where the twins were. Still awkward about how to address his Sister. Irene, Seulgi and Wendy were elder than him, Noona was the correct way of addressing them. However he can't bring himself to call them that. He still felt like an outsider. 

“Noona, its just 2 syllabus. What's so difficult?” He thought as he approached them. 

Kyung-Ham found the courage and took a deep breath. He was about to call out when…

“Oh Kyung-Ham Ah!” Wendy noticed him at the living room entrance. “We were just discussing about where Seulgi should take you for your bonding session.”

“I'll take you to the dance studio where I work. Sound good to you?”

“Errmmm sure.” Kyung-Ham smiled awkwardly. 

Soon they were in the car on the way to the dance studio. 

“It's going to take sometime to get there. How about we have a chat?”

“Sure. What would like to talk about?” 

Kyung-Ham talk about how his Mom met their father, how he managed to find their mansion and also about how his mother died and how his life was before they met. 

“Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had such a past.”

“It's alright. I have 5 wonderful sisters now.” Seulgi smiled. “So, what about you?”

Seulgi went on to talk about what life was like on a daily basis at the mansion, how she picked up dancing and finally how much she enjoyed teaching dance our at her studio. 

“Wow. I wish I was as passionate about something as you are about dance.”

They arrived at the dance studio and Seulgi jumped out of the car. As they entered the studio lots of the staff there greeted Seulgi warmly. Kyung-Ham realised that Seulgi’s passion for dance and the warmness of the people at the studio was why Seulgi enjoyed dance so much. 

“Here's the practise room. Just sit in the corner, I'll go get ready.”

Before Seulgi returned, her students started entering the room. All dressed in sports gear. He also noticed that they were all about his age. 

Whispers were heard amongst them, “who's that?” “Is he a new student?” “A new instructor!?”

“Hi everyone, Kyung-Ham over there is my Brother. He's going to sit in for the lesson today.” Seulgi started the music. “Warm up first then I'll teach you all a new dance. Kyung-Ham ah. You can join us if you like.”

Kyung-Ham thought why not? Since he was here already. After the warm up…

“FIRRRRRRRREEE”

“FIRRRRRRRREEE”

“BOW WOW WOW”

The music was playing and Kyung-Ham did his best to follow his Sister’s movements. Seulgi noticed that her Brother did in fact have the stuff for dancing. His movements are fluid and almost as good as hers. 

Kyung-Ham got carried away with dancing he didn't noticed that the class had stopped dancing to focus on him. It was only when the class started clapping that Kyung-Ham realise what was going on. 

“Wow you're really good!” And similar praises we sung. 

“I didn't know you had it in you.” Seulgi came up to him. 

“Me neither.” The of them both smiled. 

After the lesson, Seulgi called home. 

“Unnie, yeah Kyung-Ham and I aren't coming back for dinner. We gonna have BBQ with the rest of the crew. So don't wait for us.”

“Alright then see you at home.” Irene replied

Seulgi brought them to their favour BBQ haunt where they eat meat drunk soju and had a great time. 

When everyone left Seulgi called their driver to pick them up. 

“Had a great time miss Seulgi, master Kyung-Ham?” The driver said as he opened the door for them. 

“I did. What about you?” Seulgi smiled with her face all red from the alcohol. 

“I did too. Thanks for the great time… Noona”

[Author’s Note]
Hi. Next chapter up. A little treat for Seulgi and BTS fans. Here she's a Dancer and a good confidant for Kyung-Ham. Leave a comment and subscribe for the latest chapters.=)