Surprise [Part2]

My Hero

Her:

I was shocked when I was dragged by him. I didn’t know where I was going. He took me into his car and he drove off. I was scared that something might happened to me and I was shivering.

‘Yahh! I know you only know me today,but dun worry. I am not going to hurt you or anything. I am just going to celebrate with you the last hours before your birthday is over’ He said calmly.

I felt much safer after hearing to what he said but I still didn’t know where was I heading to.

‘Here we are! Come on!’ He said happily.

I went of the car slowly. I have never been to this place before.

While I was admiring the place,he pulled me with him and we went up to take the cable car. I was soo excited! I have never rode in one before .I looked at him and saw him smiling towards me.

We went into the cable car and there was a table nicely decorated with food,candles and flowers. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down.

‘Omo!’ I thought to myself. I smiled widely. But suddenly something struck my mind.

‘Yahh,Onew shii,wae you doing this for me? We just met just now.’ I asked out of curiosity.

He than replied with a smile, ‘Its your birthday. Not wrong if I treat you right? ^^ Theres no one else who is going to celebrate with you during the last hours of your birthday right? Not wrong if I am the last one!’

I shook my head indicating that it was not wrong and it was ok for him to celebrate my birthday with him.

‘Eat up. Don’t be shy.’ He said while pointing to my food.

I nod my head and started to eat. The food taste super yummy. It was like the best ever!

After eating, he pointed out to the sky.

‘Look! Arent the stars shining brightly and lovely.’ He asked.

I nod my head and just smiled while looking at them. How lovely ^^

Suddenly I felt as if something got closer to me. I turned and saw him sitting close to me.

Him:

I texted my servant to prepare a nice dinner on a cable car that was owned by my dad. Well,I am from a rich family and my dad owns alot of places. So it was easy for me to have a last minute surprise.

Somehow I didnt know why I was doing all this for this girl. I felt like I have fallen for her. It may seem impossible as I only knew her.