[Continuation] A Bad Birthday

My Hero

Her:

The whole day I could not stop thinking of what would happened after school. Somehow the day passed quickly. Usually it would be all draggy but it passed in a blink of an eye. After school, my friends were around me wishing me and suddenly someone appeared at the door. I looked at the figure and it was him. I walked to him and he handed me a paper bag filled with things in it. I looked at him and gave a slight smile.

‘Gomawa’, I said and than he walked off.

I took a glance at the bag and saw some things that were familiar. I put the bag on the table and sat at on the chair,not interested with what was inside the paper bag.

‘Yahh! What is it? Can I see?’ Everyone crowded around the bag trying to peak and see what was inside.

I already knew what was inside. I didn’t even smiled.

‘If you all want to see soo much go ahead! I don’t care!’ I shouted.

They all were shock from my reaction and stop looking at the bag and talked amongst themselves. I took my bag and the paper bag with me and went down to my CCA room. My chinggu who were in the same CCA followed me. I went in and slammed the door. I threw the paper bag on the chair and sat beside it,cursing him.

‘Yahh! Chinggu,are you ok? What happened?’ Sang Mi asked.

I took the paper bag and took everything out.

‘Isnt that?’

Before she could finish her sentence I interrupted.

‘Yes,this was all the things that I gave him,and now he gave me back! What is this?! Psh!’ I said.

Na Young and Hyun Ae were surprised.

‘Chinggu, relax. Just throw them away.’ Sang Mi said.

I look at everything I gave him. Soo many things. And all he gave me was a necklace for our first anniversary. I appreciated it. But him? All that I gave him,was now returned back to me. Is he even a human?! I opened a box that was inside the paper bag. I was shock when I opened it. It was filled with chocolate wrapper and only 2 left uneaten. What kind of guy is he? It was my birthday and he just seem to know how to spoil it! I could take it anymore and dumped everything back inside. I was on the verge or tears but I know it was no use crying. He is not worth my tears.