A Bad Birthday

My Hero

Her:

It was my birthday~ Finally Im fifteen <3 Daebak!  I was in the car going to school,on the way,I picked my chinggu up and went to school with her.

‘Senggil chukka hamnida  chinggu! Live a long life~ Heres your present! Hope you like it^^’ Ae Chan said with a sweet smile.

I looked at her and gave her a hug to express my happiness. I took the present and kept it with me. I looked out of the window and felt a nudge. I turned and Ae Cha’s handphone was directly infront of me. I took it and looked at her. She gave me the ‘look at it’ face. I was curious so I took it and read what was written.

Sender: Hak Kun
Message: Hey,Ae Cha,erm,I got something to give Hye Su for her birthday,I wanted you to pass it to her for me but its ok,I will pass it myself. Just help me tell her to meet me outside of her class after school. Thanks!

I looked at Ae Cha with a surprised look. I didn’t expect anything like this. I shook my head indicating I didn’t want to go. She took my hand and told me everything would be ok,just go and get it over with. I nod my head and look back outside the window. My heart was beating really fast,its been 5 months since I talked or seen him.