After The Incident

My Hero

Her:

‘Yahh chinggu! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?’ Ae Chan asked.

I shook my head and told them I was ok.

We than separated our own ways to go home.

On the way home,I could not forget about the accident. What did I do to deserve all this? On my birthday that is! How am I suppose to pay that guy? Why cant he be more understanding? It was just an accident. Why did I even said I wanted to pay him? That jacket even looks expensive! How am I going to pay him? I am still schooling.

I was thinking too much that I didn’t realise I was crossing the road and a car was approaching me at a high speed. I was too shock to move that I closed my eyes and hope for a miracle to happened.

‘I don’t want to die! Not on my birthday!’ I said with my eyes closed.

Suddenly I felt like I was flying and I landed on something hard but it didn’t felt like the floor. I open my eyes and saw the same guy whom I accidentally spilt my frozen yogurt on. I quickly stood up and bow to him,saying that I was sorry.

He looked at me and said ‘Wow! What an unlucky day for me. Seeing you twice! You could have died there you know?!’

I looked at him and pouted. He tried to stand but his leg and arm was injured. I saw how he was struggling and quickly helped him up. I brought him to the nearest bench and asked him to sit.

‘Wait here,I would be right back.’ I told him.

Him:

I was walking out of the mall going home and suddenly saw a girl in the middle of the road while her hands covering her face. I saw a car approaching her.

‘Why isn’t she moving?! Does she want to die?’ I thought to myself.

I quickly ran towards her.

‘I don’t want to die! Not on my birthday!’ she shouted.

I pushed her aside. I landed on the floor making sure she would land on me so she would not be hurt. When I looked at her,I was surprised that it was the same girl whom spilled her frozen yogurt on me.

'Meeting this girl twice in a day?! How amazing' I thought.

She seemed guilty and apologised to me. There she goes pouting her lips again. I was angry yet when she did that,I felt like I couldn’t scold her,she seemed soo cute. I tried to stand but I was injured after saving her life. She saw me and quickly helped me up to sit on the nearest bench.

‘Wait here,I would be right back!’ She said and than she ran off.