Surprise [Part1]

My Hero

Her:

I went home and had a nice shower. Than I went to lie down on my bed,looking at the ceiling. My parents were not home as they had to work. I didn’t mind them not spending my birthday with me but at least they promised to celebrate it on another day. I understand they have to work to support me.

As I was just about to close my eyes,my phone rang.  I received a message.

Sender: Unknown
Message: Yahh! This is the guy whom saved your life. Meet me later at 8pm at the same bench where we were just now. Ill be waiting.

I read the message and closed my phone. I closed my eyes and thought to myself, ‘What does he want now? Aigoo.’

I looked at the time and it was 7.45pm. I changed and went out of the house. I walked slowly to the place he told me to meet and saw him there waiting. I was just too bored at home so I decided to meet him since I have got nothing else to do.

‘Chinggu shii. Wae? Ohh ya,can I have my paper bag back? I left it here,did you take it? Minahe I ran off away like that.’ I told him.

‘Oh ya,you still don’t know my name. Ji ireum eun Onew imninda. Come on,sit here. Mianhe I looked into the paper bag. I accidentally read the letter. I hope you are ok.’ He said.

I sat down beside him and took away the paper bag.

‘Yahh! How dare you look at people’s things without permission!’ I yelled at him.

My tears were falling down silently. I looked away from him and walked off. Suddenly I felt him pulling my hand.

‘Hey,chill,don’t be to upset. I am sorry I looked at them without your permission but I know you are not happy about it.’ He said.

He pulled me down and I ended up sitting beside him. Somehow I felt like I could trust him and I cried soo much,telling him what happened. Suddenly I felt him pulling me closer to him and he hugged me. It was soo warm in his arms. I felt safe.

‘Its ok. I am here.’ He said softly,his voice was just soo soothing.

I looked at him and bow ‘Gomawa. Mianhe for causing soo much trouble for you.'

He smiled sweetly.

‘Yahh! 2 and half hours before your birthday ends. Come on,lets don’t waste the time left’

He wiped my tears off my face and pulled me along with him.

Him:

I took the paper bag home and opened it. There were a lot of things in it. Seems like they are presents for her. A drawing caught my attention.

‘Wow! What a nice drawing. But why is it signed by her name?’ I thought.

There was a letter in the paper bag. I took it out and read it.

‘Omo! So this guy gave back all the gifts she gave to him. How cruel is he! On her birthday some more. Yahh! Doesn’t he know how to treat girls. Seems like they aren’t together anymore. But is this his revenge because she broke up with him a few months back?’ I asked myself.

I placed everything back properly and texted her to meet me.

‘I hope she comes.’ I said.

I waited for her and finally she arrived. I apologised to her that I looked inside the paper bag and she got angry. She snatched away the paper bag and wanted to walk away. I saw her tears falling and quickly grabbed her hand and pull her down to sit beside me. She suddenly cried profusely and told me what happened. I didnt expect her to tell me everything but I listened to her attentively.

I suddenly had an idea,I took her hand and pulled her along with me.