Gift

My Hero

Her:

I ran to the nearest pharmacy and got some medicine and plaster for him. I felt really guilty and thankful that he save my life. If not I would have died,on my birthday. I quickly bought the medicine and ran back to the bench where I left him. Lucky he was still there. I sat beside him and took out the medicine. I slowly rolled up his sleeves and wipe the blood away.

‘Oww!’ He said softly.

I looked at him and apologised. After wiping,I added some medicine and place a few plaster at the wound. His leg was bleeding slighty lesser than his hand. Lucky he was wearing bermudas and it was wasy for me to wipe the wound. Again I added some medicine and place the plaster. I than looked at him and apologised.

‘Its okay. Thanks for the medicine and plaster. I think I can go home,it doesn’t hurt that bad anymore. Anyways,whats your name? May I know?’ He asked me suddenly.

‘Ji ireum eun Hye Su imninda. Mianhe I caused soo much trouble for you.’

‘Ne,you caused soo much trouble for me today! But since its your birthday,I will let things off.’ He said and smiled at me.

‘Seems like you had a great birthday,so many presents.’ He said while pointing towards the paper bag I was carrying.

I shook my head,’Aniyo’suddenly I was on the verge of tears. I stood up,bow to him and left. I ran and cried on the way home.

Him:

‘What did I do?! Did I say something wrong? Omo!’ I asked myself. I couldn’t run after her as my leg was still injured. I stood up and walked slowly and suddenly realised she left her paper bag on the bench. I took it with me and walked home.