Chapter 15; Don't go

Red Lines

  SPRING; April

Thursday -- Afternoon

 

Jiyoo took medication that was meant for Alphas only. She almost fell unconscious. She’s with seven other males and at one of their houses.

Everything about the story made Bangtan feel more and more like absolute . The whole reason why they’d been put in school with Jiyoo was to protect her; And like it or not, since they agreed to Jungkook’s father’s plan, they were supposed to uphold their promise.

 

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Hoseok asks, looking out the window with a small grimace on his face.

The buildings that passed by got shabbier and more dirty the more they drove. Eventually some of those buildings were being decorated too- In graffiti and cracks if you counted that as decoration.

“I wouldn’t be surprised.” Jungkook’s father sighs, “Haven’t been here in a while though.”

Before anyone could ask why Jungkook’s father would come to such a place, Taehyung’s voice cut off the flow of the conversation.

 

“Woah!” Taehyung gasps from the back of the car. “They have a big stick with fire and they’re- WOAH THEY LIT THE METAL BUCKET ON FIRE!”

Jungkook tried to be nonchalant about his actions, but anyone could tell he’d looked for the spectacle a bit too quickly. His eyes were glued to how the men chanted together, clinking their bottles together as they flew empty beer cars at one another.

Normal people didn’t light things on fire, especially in broad daylight. The sight made some of the Bangtan members cringe. Where ever they were going definitely screamed that they lived in a really bad part of the neighborhood. They were lucky that they were inside the car or else they’d have to face those thuggish looking men’s evil eyes up close.

“We’re here.” Jungkook’s father announces.

He immediately steps out of the car and impatiently waits for everyone else to get out. Seokjin offered to hold the first aid kit since he could be of use, thus being the reason why Jungkook’s father had nothing to carry. Once everyone was out of the car, he locks it and marches up to an old decaying building. It looked as though the building was falling apart on one side, some sort of black substance practically eating away at the concrete as the back part of the building was practically missing. Their destination was the second apartment unit on the second floor.

Jungkook’s father knocks on the door and immediately did it open, revealing Jaebum who was sweating up a storm.

“Is she alright?” Jungkook’s father asks, only to be answered with a loud shriek.

It was Jiyoo’s voice.

 

Jaebum said nothing and allowed them all to come inside. The apartment was a bit small, so it was easy to find Jiyoo who was sprawled out on the floor in the living room. Her clothes were disheveled and her appearance looked inappropriate to say the least. They knew that wasn’t the case though after seeing her practically take a swing at Jinyoung.

“D-Don’t touch me!” She wheezes, her fist guiding her back into the floor as her body slumped down.

“She’s sick, but as soon as we brought her here she decided to start punching everyone.” Jaebum huffs, holding his arm as if he’d been one of her victims.

“Good.” Jungkook mutters. He spoke very quietly, but his voice didn’t go unnoticed by the others.

“Jiyoo, just calm down.” Yugyeom sighs, his irritation showing at the appearance of Jungkook. It looks as though he’d taken multiple hits, his lip being cut up a bit while only one of his ears were as red as a beet.

Jiyoo momentarily freezes when Yugyeom holds her in his arms. Her body is immobilized, eyes being locked on at who’d just come in through the door. It appeared as though the appearance of Jungkook’s father and the rest of the boys made her calm down. Jiyoo’s body curled up into a ball in Yugyeom’s arms, her face hiding in her arms as she just sniffles. Her haggard coughs and uneven breathing made the situation look a lot worse and Jungkook’s father doesn’t hesitate to go down and inspect her.

“Has she thrown up by any chance?” Jungkook’s father asks, grabbing her arms to get a better look at her face.

“She said she won’t because she doesn't like it.” Yugyeom grumbles, struggling to keep himself up as Jiyoo squirms in his lap.

“Gee, thanks Jiyoo.” Jungkook retorts, earning a glare from Yugyeom.

“I don't see you trying to help her.” Yugyeom growls back.

 

“Will you two just shut up?” Seokjin huffs.

He kneels next to Jungkook’s father and examines Jiyoo from top to bottom. She was much more quiet after their arrival. Seokjin reaches forward to brush the hair out of Jiyoo’s face, but instead caused her to jump out of Yugyeom’s arms so that she could avoid his touch.

Nobody said it, but they were all thinking the same thing. She looked like a caged animal.

 

“Jiyoo, can you please come here?” Seokjin sighs.

Jiyoo shakes her head and continues to back away, until her back hit something that felt like a pair of two sticks. Looking up, she found a pair of legs blocking her path.

Mark stood there with his eyes wide as Jiyoo just stared at her. Neither of them moved, but Jiyoo was the first to do something.

 

Eyes welling up with tears, she covers her face with her hands and holds back from making any sort of noise. Her sadness didn't go unnoticed because her pheromones gave it away that she was in distress.

Yugyeom walked towards the two and shoved Mark away, though the expression on his face didn't match his actions. Mark was shocked that Yugyeom would be so rough with him and Yugyeom was baffled that he would do something like that to his hyung.

And yet, saving Jiyoo was still his utmost top priority.

 

“Yugyeom! Don't push him like that!” Jinyoung yells, watching as Yugyeom freezes like a deer in the headlights.

“I-I didn't mean to.” Yugyeom tries to argue.

His hands went around Jiyoo protectively and Jiyoo struggled to push him away. Her pheromones were practically gushing out now, causing everyone in the small room to be affected one way or another.

Hoseok marched up to Yugyeom and grabbed the younger’s shoulder, “Let her go.”

Seeing Hoseok’s sudden appearance made Yugyeom do anything but back down. He held his ground and continued to hold Jiyoo away from the rest of the crowd. This makes Hoseok even more upset. His eyebrows scrunched together, fingers digging into Yugyeom’s shirt almost to the point where it looked like he was going to rip a hole in it.

Make me.” Yugyeom dares.

And seeing Jiyoo in distress, Hoseok dared.

Hoseok releases his Alpha pheromones in time with Yugyeom, the two having a fierce battle to see who would fall first.

 

“Don’t!” Jaebum screams.

 

They didn't realize that by going so strongly at first would ultimately hurt Jiyoo though, who was sandwiched right in the middle of them both.

 

Jiyoo’s pheromones spiraled out of control. Hoseok and Yugyeom’s little feud stopped in an instant. While Hoseok took a step back after feeling a familiar heat pool in his stomach, he watched as Yugyeom did the opposite.

He dove straight for Jiyoo and scooped her into his arms. Yugyeom’s eyes were wild and the way that he kept his back toward the rest of them showed that he didn't want to let anyone get to Jiyoo.

 

“Not again, damn it.” Namjoon curses under his breath. He turns to look at Jaebum and grabs his shoulder. “You need to get him under control.”

When Jaebum doesn't move, Namjoon proceeds to shake him. “Do something!”

“I'll kill him.” Jaebum seeths, his own pheromones leaking out as he glares at Yugyeom.

.” Seokjin panics. Unlike Yugyeom and his friends, he and the rest of Bangtan were more or less calm. Taehyung was a bit glassy eyed, but still responded when called to.

“Hey!” Namjoon calls out, looking at Bambam and the rest of his friends that were fearful of what Yugyeom and Jaebum had become. “All of you take Jaebum out.”

“All of us?” Jackson gasped, offended by Namjoon’s statement. “I can take care of him myself.”

“Go for it then.” Namjoon rolls his eyes, not letting another second go to waste as he focuses on the next problem at hand.

 

“Let go of her, you piece of !” Jungkook roars.

Jungkook ran forward with his fist pulled back, ready to rip it right in Yugyeom’s face if it wasn't for Jimin holding him back. “H-Hyung? Let me go!”

“We need to go outside Jungkook.” Jimin groans.

The way that Jimin was grabbing onto Jungkook’s fist didn't feel urging and instead was weak unlike Jimin’s usual strength. It was as if he didn't want to leave. Jungkook saw that Jimin was still looking at Jiyoo with a familiar look of lust. Jungkook felt himself tense up instinctively after remembering Jimin’s crazed expression when he chased him and Jiyoo down the hallway.

“Fine.” Jungkook huffs, turning back to look at Yugyeom. He grabs the latter by the back of his neck before hauling him up to his feet. “But not without him.”

The sudden yank made Yugyeom’s grip on Jiyoo loosen up, ultimately releasing her.

“Let go of me!” Yugyeom snarls. He throws punches at Jungkook, to which the latter ignores despite being hit in the arm and on his back.

The force of the hits weren't too painful since the farther Yugyeom was pulled away, the more he was concentrated in Jiyoo who was left alone.

Seokjin immediately went to Jiyoo’s side, leaning her against his chest as he went to tie her hair up in a ponytail. His fingers were surprisingly adept for a boy without long hair. It still took him a while to tie up Jiyoo’s hair and he could see Jungkook starting to slow down as he stared at him jealously.

Everything seemed to be handled decently well. Namjoon did a good job at handling Jaebum and Yugyeom, who were already being taken outside by their friends. Seokjin and Jungkook’s father were taking care of Jiyoo, while she remained unmoving in Seokjin’s hold. Her eyes stared lazily at the front door as everyone slowly began to exit.

Jungkook was mingled amidst the crowd. He loitered around the entrance for as long as he could, watching Jiyoo’s condition get seemingly better. Before he'd gone, Jungkook managed to lock eyes with Jiyoo, the two staring at one another before Jungkook was snapped out of his trance by Namjoon.

“Let's go.” Namjoon says, not missing the way that Jiyoo’s eyes got wide. “Come on, hurry-”

“D-Don't go Jungkook…”

 

Jungkook froze after hearing Jiyoo’s voice. The entire room froze. Slowly turning to Jiyoo, he found her in Seokjin’s arms, her hand reaching out towards him.

She just wanted him. Nobody else.

 

“Jungkook...” Jiyoo whined, coughing after the words left her lips.

Namjoon already knew what was coming and immediately grabbed Jungkook’s arm to haul him out of the room.

His reflexes were a fraction of a second too late and Jungkook had already rushed forward towards Jiyoo-

Only to be tackled into the couch by Yugyeom.

 

“Damn it Jiyoo.” Seokjin mutters.

He was doing a good job at controlling himself earlier, but he couldn't handle a second wave of pheromones from Jiyoo. Looking for the nearest person who wasn't affected, he found Jinyoung worriedly glancing back and forth between Yugyeom and Jungkook rolling around on the floor and Jiyoo. Marching up to Jinyoung, he grabs him by the collar and pulls him over.

“J-Just help her.” Seokjin gasps, Jiyoo’s pheromones making him lightheaded as he struggled to keep himself sane.

Jinyoung nodded, but there was something he needed to do first. “What about Yugyeom and Jung-”

Seokjin already thought about that. Trudging over to the two boys, he grabs them each by their ankles; Jungkook’s ankle was in Seokjin’s left hand while Yugyeom’s ankle was in his right hand. He dragged the two outside and motioned for everyone else to follow.

Namjoon already had gotten Jaebum under control, though it didn't take much work. Jaebum had already gotten a grip on himself and walked out on his own, helping Seokjin on the way out as he grabbed Yugyeom’s arm and hauled the latter out into the hallway.

 

When the door closed, it was only Jiyoo, Jungkook’s father and Jinyoung left inside the apartment. Jungkook’s father looked tired just by seeing his son fight with another person, but his job wasn't done yet. His hand immediately went to cover Jiyoo’s eyes, forcing her to go unconscious as she collapsed in Jinyoung’s arms.

Jinyoung held Jiyoo gingerly, laying her down on the floor as he already began to grab a small handkerchief from his pocket before dabbing the sweat off Jiyoo’s face.

“What should we do- Sir! W-What should we do, sir.” Jinyoung corrects himself, watching as Jungkook’s father’s expression remains hard.

“She should be fine as long as she's asleep.” He sighs, “And no Alpha pheromones. At all.”

“Yes sir.”

 

Jungkook’s father takes a look at Jiyoo before pulling up the bottom of her shirt to find her stomach expanded and was beginning to turn purple near her lower abdomen. She was still covered in sweat and he knew that wasn't good. Unfortunately for Jinyoung, he didn't realize he'd get a front row seat to seeing Jiyoo half . He coughs and turns his head away, waiting for Jungkook’s father to finish his inspection before he turned to look again.

“Hey you,” Jungkook’s father says. He gives Jinyoung a weird look since the latter was looking away from the situation at hand. “Are you serious about helping Jiyoo right now?”

Jinyoung blinks once, not understanding the question. When Jungkook’s father asks him again, he immediately nods his head. Jinyoung’s mind was all over the place and Jungkook’s father could tell.

“If you can't be mature about a little skin showing, you shouldn't be here.”

Jungkook’s father’s tone was serious, but Jinyoung couldn't help but feel a rip in his pride. Nodding his head firmly, he looks at Jiyoo and waits for his next command.

 

“Go and get her a dry shirt. Any one will do.” Jungkook’s father says, already beginning to Jiyoo’s shirt.

Jinyoung ran to Yugyeom’s room and grabbed the first shirt that was folded in his dresser. It didn't occur to him that Jinyoung could've gotten a shirt from Yugyeom’s mom’s wardrobe, but Jungkook’s father didn't care as long as Jinyoung got what he asked for. Jinyoung grabbed a spare hand towel from one of the closets too, rushing to the bathroom to wet it a little before heading back into the living room where Jiyoo was.

The two worked together to wipe off all of Jiyoo’s sweat before changing Jiyoo out from her uniform to Yugyeom’s shirt. The shirt was long enough to go down to Jiyoo’s thighs, making a makeshift dress and saving Jungkook’s father the trouble of telling Jinyoung to grab her pants (which he'd forgotten in the moment).

Of course he hadn't told Jinyoung that. Jungkook’s father was just as panicked as everyone else was, but if he showed that, chaos would ensue.

While Jinyoung left to go find a bag to throw Jiyoo’s dirty clothes into, Jungkook’s father was stumped as he tried to think of something that would negate the effects of the Xedidrin in Jiyoo’s system.

“I-I can try making something that will flush the medicine out of her system.” Jinyoung stutters, feeling himself shrink under Jungkook’s father’s eyes. “She might throw up later though…”

It wasn't a safe move since Jinyoung was by no means a certified doctor, but doing nothing would just hurt Jiyoo even more. It was a major risk to have Jiyoo wake up with the commotion that was going on outside as well.

“Is that the only side effect?” Jungkook’s father asks and when Jinyoung nods, he gives him the okay. “Nothing Alpha concentrated.”

“Already on it.”

Those two were hard at work making sure Jiyoo would make it out of this alive while outside, another storm was brewing.

 

--

 

“What’s your ing problem?” Yugyeom roars across the hall.

He stood outside of his own apartment while Jungkook was taken a few doors down to put a bit of space in between then. That didn’t stop the two from glaring holes in one another from afar.

“My problem?” Jungkook scoffs, “My problem is that you think you can touch Jiyoo however the hell you want without her permission, mind you.”

“I don’t eye her all day like how you do.” Yugyeom rolls his eyes, “And besides, she isn’t even your mate.”

 

Jungkook opens his mouth to retort, but finds himself in a situation that stressed him out all week. He can’t argue his point on the matter of mates because Jiyoo wasn’t his mate. Nobody here had a mate to begin with.

He wanted to say it was because he was her best friend, but after seeing Jiyoo on the verge of dying, Jungkook didn’t feel like he had the right to say something so selfish.

 

“Is she really not your group’s Omega?” Bambam asks curiously. He turns to look at the group, purposely skipping over Jungkook since he knew the latter wouldn’t be able to say yes to his question anyways. “I mean, since she was so close to you all.”

Taehyung opens his mouth to retort, but in the end the words didn't come out after Namjoon pushed him further back behind the group. Jimin was already right next to Taehyung with a finger over his lips to signal that he shouldn't say anything more.

“She’s not anybody’s mate.” Namjoon says.

To Jungkook’s surprise, he feels Namjoon’s Alpha pheromones slowly creeping their way out towards Yugyeom’s group of friends. They sense it too, automatically releasing a small amount of their pheromones as well.

Namjoon gives them a knowing look before turning back around. His silence gave it away that what he’d said held true, but his pheromones told a different story.

His Alpha pheromones were a warning sign to say that Jiyoo was off limits.

 

“Well, since she’s not officially anybody’s mate, I was wondering if we could claim her.”

All eyes were on Bambam after he’d gone and spouted words that sounded almost like a threat. Bambam appeared unaffected, even under the confused expressions of his own friends.

“Wait, what?” Jackson inquired rather brusquely. “She almost gave me a black eye!”

“You know it takes more than that to hurt you.” Youngjae grumbles.

“I know Yugyeom really wants to.” Bambam shrugs, “And I see some others that wouldn’t mind either.”

Bambam eyes out Jaebum who is on the verge of hitting the younger. Between their group of friends, they had not once had a meeting about having Jiyoo as their mate. They didn’t know what Bambam was trying to do, except piss Bantgan off even further.

 

“She’s not anybody’s mate.” Hoseok grits his teeth and keeps a smile on his face. The irritation was easily visible on his face and many of them could feel his Alpha pheromones ready to take someone out.

“I know, that’s why I said it.” Bambam rolls his eyes.

His sassiness makes Jungkook’s hands curl into fists. He really just wants to wipe that smug expression off Bambam’s face, but with Namjoon holding him back, he knew he couldn’t. Not only that, but it looked as though Bambam was practically daring him to try and do something, knowing that Jungkook would be in the wrong if he threw the first punch.

“I’m not against it.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widen as Yugyeom straightened his posture. He wasn’t a small guy, and stood around Jungkook’s height, maybe taller. Yugyeom was no longer under the influence of Jiyoo’s pheromones and had a serious expression on his face, fully aware of the things he was about to say.

“I’ll say it right here and now that I want Jiyoo to be my mate.” He says, a bit louder this time.

Jaebum looks at Yugyeom in surprise and tries to stop him before he says something he regrets. “Yugyeom, don’t-”

“No, I need to say this hyung.”

Looking Jungkook right in the eye, Yugyeom takes a step forward away from his friends. His confrontation with Jungkook was only his, not his friends’ one. He wanted to make it clear that he alone wanted Jiyoo as his mate.

“If you want her as your mate, then so be it. I’ll challenge you, but I won’t make Jiyoo uncomfortable doing it.” Yugyeom watches as Jungkook just looks at him in shock before delivering the final blow.

 

“You need to make a decision now Jungkook before I take her for myself.”

Yugyeom locked eyes with Jungkook and only now did Jungkook feel truly threatened. He didn’t know what to do or even say. The only thing he felt was panic.

Taking another step forward, the rest of Bangtan go on guard as Yugyeom comes closer to where they were. Only Jungkook knew his true objective since, Yugyeom was no longer looking him in the eye, but instead looking at the front door of his house-

Where Jiyoo was.

 

Jungkook made the first move and makes a break for it when Namjoon was too focused on Yugyeom instead of him. He runs inside the apartment and finds Jinyoung slowly injecting something into Jiyoo’s mouth with a syringe. Through the clear plastic was a reddish substance that Jungkook couldn’t distinguish. There’s a long tube running from the syringe to Jiyoo’s mouth and Jungkook feels his anger explode just a bit more.

“Not now Jungkook, he’s trying to help her.” Jungkook’s father says, commanding his son to step down.

It didn’t take any Alpha pheromones for Jungkook to understand, taking a seat next to Jiyoo as he grabbed her hand gently. Jiyoo’s skin was cold and clammy, further making him squeeze her hand.

“You too Yugyeom.” Jinyoung calls out. “Not now.”

Yugyeom freezes behind Jungkook as he made his way back into the house. Seeing Jinyoung feeding Jiyoo some sort of medicine resulted in the same reaction that Jungkook had, and Yugyeom took a seat on the other side of Jiyoo next to Jinyoung as he continued to do his work.

The rest of the guys had all come in one by one, their actions much more civil compared to before. They all waited impatiently for some sort of sign that Jiyoo was going to be okay, doing miscellaneous tasks like unlocking and locking their phones or counting how many people were in the room before counting over again.

When the last of the medicine was injected, Jinyoung slowly pulls the tube out of Jiyoo’s mouth to reveal that the tube itself wasn’t as small as they all thought. It was extremely long, and possibly went all the way down Jiyoo’s throat.

 

Since Jiyoo was unconscious, there was no way for them to spoon feed her the medicine without either waking her up or choking her in her sleep. That’s when Jinyoung suggested to just inject the medicine into her digestive tract. It was a scary experience for Jungkook’s father, but he was mostly worried because Jinyoung had never done it before and just proposed the idea as an option.

 

Luckily nothing went wrong and Jiyoo was still fast asleep. Jinyoung waited a moment to make sure she wouldn't wake up before letting out a sigh and moving away to clean up. This gave Jungkook plenty of time to make his first move while Yugyeom was distracted.

Jungkook lifts Jiyoo up and immediately takes off her shirt.

 

“Yah!” Jimin yells, “What are you doing?”

Jungkook ignores him and yanks off the shirt Jiyoo was wearing. He makes sure her chest is pressed against his own as he takes Yugyeom’s shirt off and whips it in the latter’s face. Once Jiyoo was topless yet again, Jungkook puts his own shirt on her, smoothing out the bottom to make sure her bottom would be covered too. His shirt didn't go down as far as Yugyeom’s shirt and he grimaces. How such a small thing such as shirt size would belittle his pride, Jungkook had no clue why, but he just felt angry looking at it.

“We're leaving.” Jungkook announces, picking Jiyoo up and taking her down to the car without looking back.

“Jungkook! Wait up!” Taehyung calls, not missing his chance to stick his tongue out at Yugyeom before running out the door.

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his temples before turning to Jungkook’s father. “I'll make sure they don't do anything.”

He gives Jaebum a curt bow before heading outside with Suga, Hoseok and Jimin close behind. Only Seokjin stayed with Jungkook’s father. He picks up Yugyeom’s shirt that Jiyoo had used and slings it over his wrist.

“I’ll wash this for you and bring it back.” Seokjin mumbles, looking for the rest of Jiyoo’s clothes when someone held a plastic bag up to him.

“Her uniform is in here.” Jinyoung says softly, but politely.

Seokjin nods and takes the bag, looking at Jungkook’s father for the okay before he walks out of the apartment. Looking at Yugyeom, Jungkook’s father pats the kid on the shoulder.

“Sorry about my son,” He sighs, though his eyes turn hard. “But if you want Jiyoo as your mate, you better not hurt her.”

Jungkook’s father digs into Yugyeom’s shoulder ever so slightly and his hand is gone before the pain could even come. All that was left was a chill down Yugyeom’s spine. Jungkook’s father leaves last out of everyone and closes the door on the way out, not missing the look that he saw from Jaebum.

He looked relieved, and yet his eyes projected a hollow emptiness knowing that they were leaving.

 

While Jungkook’s father was walking down the steps to the car, he couldn’t help but chuckle at the competition that his son was about to have over the next few months.

 

The car ride back wasn’t too bad. If anything the atmosphere was very light despite how many of its occupants didn’t talk. Jungkook sat in the very back with Jiyoo in his lap. He was squished to the corner because Taehyung and Jimin both wanted to sit in the back with him, further taking up space they didn’t have.

“Uncle! Jungkook isn’t sharing Jiyoo!” Taehyung whines from the back of the car.

“There’s not enough space back here for you.” Jungkook groans.

Suga rolls his eyes, “That’s why we said to keep Jiyoo in the middle row, but you’re the one that didn’t listen.”

Jungkook’s eyes squint, but he refuses to speak knowing that he’d be proven wrong. He didn’t want anyone else to have Jiyoo, therefore keeping her in the back to himself. Even as Taehyung tried to hold Jiyoo’s fingers stealthily, Jungkook would slap his hands away and pull Jiyoo closer.

He let her go once and wasn’t about to do it again. All he had to do was wait for Jiyoo to wake up so he could tell her that.

 

As soon as they got home, Jungkook took Jiyoo upstairs to his room and closes the door, immediately locking it so that he could do what he was supposed to do from the very beginning:

Keep Jiyoo safe.

 

Of course there was backlash from this decision. Jungkook could hear Taehyung complaining from the other side of the door along with a few of the others. Since his father didn’t tell him to open the door, he thought it was fine. Jungkook laid Jiyoo down on one side of his bed and proceeded to strip out of his uniform for the day, only remaining in his boxers and tank top.

This is why he made sure to lock his door so that people wouldn’t get the wrong idea.

 

Jungkook hopped into bed with Jiyoo and pulled her close. He didn’t care that she was sweating a lot earlier that day, nor that she didn’t shower. He didn’t shower either. The only thing that mattered to him right now was that she was here with him and he could protect her now. Besides, he could always just do his laundry tomorrow. As Jungkook held her in his arms, he felt his eyes start to droop.

What the boy didn’t realize was that by forcing himself to stay away from Jiyoo for the whole week, he was putting himself under constant stress and pressure. It took a toll on his sleeping schedule after he’d spent his nights just worrying about her until all of a sudden, it would be morning. Not only that, but he’d always have to make sure she was safe from a distance instead of going up to her and just telling people to back off.

 

He slept soundly that evening and so did she, the two wrapped in each other’s arms as they were lulled to sleep by the sounds of their soft breaths.

 

 

A/N: The editor on aff posts my chapters with italicization automatically! Thank GOD but it's a little slow when I type like this for some reason hrmmrmm

Also, the giveaway is still going on, so don't forget to subscribe and comment for a chance to win! (and tell me so that I know you want to be entered into the giveaway lol)

I hope you liked this chapter, and if not let me know what I should do to improve ;; Laters!

 

p.s. I won't reveal the new cover poster until "Summer" in the story, so hang in there HAHA (YOU GUYS PICKED ALL OF THEM IN THE POLL, YOU'RE GONNA GET ALL OF THEM)