Chapter 14; Killer healing

Red Lines

  SPRING; April

Thursday -- Afternoon

 

“Finally!”

Taehyung stretches his arms out and puts one over Jiyoo’s shoulder as they walk into the cafeteria. Jiyoo and Jungkook’s usual table is filled due to having Bangtan there for lunch with them. With Jungkook on one side of the table and Jiyoo on the other, the rest of the boys filled the space in between. They all talked amongst themselves even though the mood was a bit sour after gym class.

“So, how was class?” Namjoon asks curiously, watching as the mood around Jiyoo and Jungkook goes even more sour than it already was. “That bad?”

“Me and Jiyoo got sent outside during class today!” Taehyung cheers, earning a slap from Hoseok and a sigh from Jiyoo. “What?”

“He kept using my lap as a pillow and told the teacher that her class was boring.” Jiyoo tattles, not looking Taehyung’s way as the latter gasped after being ratted out.

 

While Taehyung continued to complain, he felt a presence behind him.

“Can we sit here?”

Jimin’s eyes widen and Hoseok automatically stiffens at the appearance of Joohyun and her friends. Jiyoo was already looking down at her lap, unable to look up at anyone under the presence of Joohyun.

“No.” Jungkook says bluntly, watching as the a crack appeared in Joohyun’s shy facade.

Namjoon looks at Jungkook and frowns. He remembered how Jungkook’s father said that Jungkook has a problem with socializing and dismissed Jimin and Hoseok’s bad attitude as something of the same.

“Yes, you can.” Namjoon intervenes, watching as the mood around the boys grows wearier.

Jungkook immediately puts his bag up next to him so that nobody could sit there. Since he blocked off Joohyun’s first choice of seat, she looked around and found the best one in between Jiyoo and Taehyung.

Only her idea of a seat was being in between Taehyung and a few of her friends.

 

Jiyoo was bumped off the table in an instant, her hitting the marble floor as Joohyun’s friends wedged themselves on one side of the table.

“Yah!” Hoseok growled, his eyes glaring at Joohyun who feigned innocence again. “That seat was taken.”

“Oh… I’m sorry, I didn’t see her there.” Joohyun says softly, her eyes falling downcast as she uses her bangs to hide the nasty grin on her lips.

Jiyoo knew something like this would happen and sighed. At least they hadn’t trashed any of her belongings or hit her in the stomach again, which was beginning to hurt a lot again. She opted to stay on the floor in hopes that it would go away, but found herself being forcefully lifted back onto her feet as someone pulled her up by her armpits.

“Are you alright Jiyoo?”

 

That voice. Jiyoo slowly turns and sees Yugyeom standing next to her. He was worried, no doubt about it, but Jiyoo couldn’t help but step away at his appearance.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine.” Jiyoo manages to let out. “My stomach just hurts a bit.”

The more she tried to put a distance in between her and Yugyeom, the more it felt like he was trying to come closer to her. In reality, it was just because she was backing herself into the table that Yugyeom remained at a close distance.

“Aw, you guys look so cute together!” Joohyun says, her voice booming through the cafeteria so that at least half of the students inside had turned to look in their direction.

Jiyoo clenches her teeth together and awkwardly stands there, not knowing what to do. It was Yugyeom who had taken initiative to do something first. “It doesn’t look like you have enough space on your table… Do you want to sit at our table? You don’t look too good.”

He puts a hand on Jiyoo’s forehead and feels her stomach ache get worse. It was a mix of a cramping pain and a tightening squeeze altogether.

“I’m fine!” Jiyoo yelps, pushing his hand away.

It’s obvious to see that Jiyoo was sweating now. Under the eyes of all of her classmates and Bangtan more importantly, she felt like she just wanted to run away.

 

“Here.”

Jiyoo expects Yugyeom to try and touch her again and flinches, only to feel something cold touch her forehead. Opening her eyes, she was met with a small glass medicine bottle with blue pills in it.

“It’s a pain reliever.” Yugyeom says, “It’s on the stronger side, but I think you need it with how bad your stomach ache is.”

She doesn’t know what to do at this point. Jiyoo wanted to take the pain relievers so bad, but she knew that if she did, Yugyeom would continue to come around her. He wasn’t a bad guy necessarily, but he did make her uncomfortable.

Jiyoo felt her stomach clench again and instinctively grabbed the bottle. Her fingers brushed against Yugyeom’s hands and for a second, she thought she saw a smile on his face before he’d returned to looking at her worriedly.

“Thanks…” Jiyoo muttered, already taking out some water so that she could take the medicine.

 

“Just sit down already.”

 

The girls sitting at Bangtan’s table all let out small whines as Jungkook took his backpack and left the cafeteria. Jiyoo watched as he walked off, wishing that she could leave this situation too.

“A-Actually, I have to go to class to organize my homework. So I’ll be leaving.” Jiyoo mumbles, cursing herself inwardly for not coming up with a better excuse. “Thanks again Yugyeom, bye.”

Before she could dash off, her arm was caught by someone’s hand. They kept Jiyoo from leaving and she almost let out a whine of disappointment until seeing who had held her back.

“We have that class together. I’ll go with you.” Suga announces, already getting up out of his seat as he begins to walk with Jiyoo.

“I’ll meet you guys there!” Seokjin calls out, not wanting to abandon his lunch.

 

Joohyun bites the inside of her cheek to keep a small smile on her face. Jungkook might’ve left, but Jiyoo was also gone too. It rid her of an eyesore, allowing her to get closer to the rest of Jungkook’s friends.

Except she forgot that Jimin and Hoseok were still there sitting at the table with her.

Namjoon could already tell something was up with those two and Joohyun. He didn’t want to assume that Joohyun was a bad person, but the signs were pretty clear that a lot of people didn’t like her. He kept a calm appearance though, still wanting to be polite despite how Joohyun and her friends were making too much noise for his liking.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Suga asks, throwing his backpack onto the table as he took his seat.

Jiyoo stood a few feet away from the table Suga sat at, unable to decide if it was okay for her to sit there with him. When he gives her a weird look, Jiyoo continues to stand and stare until he’d kicked the chair next to him.

She took a seat immediately and placed her bag over her stomach. It didn’t hurt as much and in fact felt a lot better. Jiyoo nods her head and Suga acknowledges her before going on his phone. They were the only two in class after all and anybody could tell the mood was awkward.

Seokjin came a few minutes later with a bag of chips in his hand while waving his other hand at them. He sat in front of Suga and Jiyoo, continuing to eat his chips while offering the two a few times. Suga said no and didn’t bother to answer as Seokjin kept asking, while Jiyoo shook her head, but couldn’t reject Seokjin’s offer the more he asked.

After eating a few chips, Jiyoo realized that she was hungrier than expected. Her stomach growled and she flushed, not wanting to be so obvious.

“You should’ve ate more during lunch.” Seokjin sighs, “It was pretty good too, for a school lunch at least.”

Suga rolls his eyes and reaches into his bag, pulling out a small package of bread before tossing it to Jiyoo, who almost dropped it. “She didn’t get lunch hyung.”

Seokjin gasps, urging Jiyoo to hurry up and eat while he gave her the rest of the chips that he had in his chip bag. Jiyoo thanked the both of them and ate gratefully, but slowly. She didn’t want to make it obvious that she was hungry and made sure to chew every bite before taking another one.

 

Their class together was human physiology and the class was brutal from start to finish. Only Seokjin managed to keep up with the curriculum, leaving Suga and Jiyoo to copy his notes after the teacher had finished speaking. Suga mumbled about how stupid the class was while Jiyoo was grateful that Seokjin took such fast notes. His handwriting was very neat and easy to read, thus allowing her and Suga to copy his notes quickly before the bell rang.

Since Suga and Seokjin had classes on the other side of the school, they bid Jiyoo goodbye before she’d gone to her own class. She had statistics and walked in through the doors to find a very exhausted Namjoon waiting for her. He sat where she usually sat in the back of the class and motioned for her to sit next to her.

“Is school tiring?” Jiyoo asks, genuinely concerned about why Namjoon looked like he was going to pass out by how dark his eye bags were.

“Just the people.” Namjoon sighs.

He had to deal with a pissed off Jimin and Hoseok during lunch after Joohyun had let her real personality slip when she’d dissed Jiyoo about being pathetic. In Namjoon’s book, that kind of stuff would never slide, but he had to calm down his two friends after he sent Joohyun and her friends away. By then, it was already time for the next class and for some reason, he was signed up to take home economics.

 

Lets just say he had an accident microwaving the potatoes and caused one of the school’s microwaves to smell like something died inside.

 

He would rather be caught dead than admit that he couldn’t even use a microwave for crying out loud.

“So, how much have we learned so far in this class?” Namjoon asks.

While Jiyoo was explaining through each chapter that they’d gone over so far in school, Namjoon was on the lookout after seeing a familiar face walk in through the door. It seems as though Namjoon was recognized too, because as soon as Yugyeom had gone into class, he was stopped in his tracks.

Yugyeom was shocked to see one of Jungkook’s friends in his shared class with Jiyoo, especially because:

One: Namjoon was in his seat where he tended to sit with Jiyoo

And two: He just finished his previous class with Jungkook (Which wasn’t pretty) and assumed that none of Jungkook’s new friends would be in any more of his classes.

 

Yugyeom sits right in front of Jiyoo and Namjoon, taking up the seat that was directly in front of Jiyoo. “How’s your stomach Jiyoo?”

“It feels a lot better.” Jiyoo answers honestly, feeling a bit guilty that she’d almost rejected Yugyeom’s kindness. “Thanks, again.”

“No problem.” Yugyeom smiles and ruffles Jiyoo’s hair before turning around as the teacher made her way into the class.

Namjoon watched their interaction and frowns after seeing the way that Jiyoo reacted. Not only did she shy away from Yugyeom’s touch in the cafeteria, but she’d done it again just now. Pulling out his phone, he opens up his messages and types something before tapping Jiyoo’s hand to have her read it.

 

Do you not like that Yugyeom guy?

 

Jiyoo looked down at his phone and looked up at him weirdly, unsure if she should say her answer or do the same as he did. The teacher continued to talk and by no means did Jiyoo want to get in trouble today for a second time.

Silently picking up Namjoon’s phone, she struggles to type back a message due to how large his phone was in her small hands. She’d still managed to finish a short message though and passed Namjoon’s phone back to him.

 

It’s not that I don’t like him.. He’s just a little touchy.

 

And for Jiyoo to say that someone is too touchy meant that she was uncomfortable. She only used to do skinship with Jungkook before anyways. It made Namjoon’s blood boil a little also because even he wasn’t close enough to Jiyoo to initiate more intimate gestures.

Of course, Namjoon wouldn’t stoop as low as to forcing his touch on her either.

 

The rest of the class period was pretty awkward for Jiyoo. She wasn’t too worried about the actual class itself, mostly because her teacher had only covered a bit of new information while reviewing old things that they’d learned so that the new student could catch up.

It was Namjoon and Yugyeom arguing that was really awkward for her.

 

“Can you turn around? You’re bothering me from learning.” Namjoon sighs, gesturing for Yugyeom to leave him and Jiyoo alone so he could do the work.

The teacher heard them and immediately stands up to scold Yugyeom. “Leave the new student alone Mr. Kim.”

Yugyeom shrugs, but still turns around. He doesn’t miss his chance to whisper quietly so that the teacher couldn’t hear him. “If you can’t keep up, then you should just leave.”

Jiyoo holds back a small chuckle knowing that Namjoon was plenty capable of absorbing the information. She’d seen it on Monday night when he’d helped her with her homework despite not studying statistics before in the past. If anything, she’d think that Namjoon knows more than her and Yugyeom combined at how well he was answering the free response questions.

 

The class had ended faster than Jiyoo expected, but felt sad knowing that her next class was the last period of the day. After all, her next class was her graphics class-

Which she and Jungkook shared as well.

 

Walking into the classroom, nothing was out of the ordinary. Jungkook didn’t bother to greet her and instead just looked at things on his phone throughout the class. What did bother Jiyoo was that her stomach ache was starting to return. It’s only been four hours since she’d last taken the medicine, but she didn’t take to talk another pill because Yugyeom did say they were pretty strong.

Unless they were supposed to wear off after a couple hours?

She had no idea what to do and her stomach squeezed the more time went by. Jungkook noticed her struggling to do her work in class and continued to take small glances at her until he was ultimately caught.

“Just take your medicine already.” Jungkook mutters, unable to see Jiyoo in pain like that.

Jiyoo hasn’t heard Jungkook talk to her all week and after hearing his voice, she almost just hugged him out of pure happiness. She ended up holding back though, quickly taking out the pills that Yugyeom gave her before gulping down another with a few sips of water.

 

When Jiyoo’s stomach ache didn’t get better, all she could do was put her head down on the table and close her eyes to try and ease the pain. It would be dumb to try and take another pill, so she decided to wait it out.

The pain remained and by the time class had finished, Jiyoo felt terrible. She stared at the bottle of pills longingly as she hoped for a miracle to take the pain away. Jungkook watched her silently from the side, but instead of taking her stomach ache into consideration, he was blinded by who had given her the bottle in the first place.

“Did you need us to take you home?” Jungkook says.

His voice comes out more worried than he thought. It makes his eyes widen, though Jiyoo didn’t catch it amidst her struggle.

“I need to give these back to Yugyeom.” Jiyoo huffs, voice sounding out of breath as she didn’t lift her head up to talk to Jungkook.

That struck a chord in him, mostly because it looked as though he was being a bother to her. She didn’t even answer his question either. It made his diminished anger flare up again, causing him to feel upset. Right before the bell had rung to call for the day to come to an end, he pulled out his phone and texted the rest of Bangtan that Jiyoo didn’t need them to walk home with her.

 

It was a shrewd move for sure, but at this point Jungkook just felt stuffy sitting next to Jiyoo. The air around them was hot and it made Jungkook feel the need to break away from her for once. Once the bell rang, he was out of there. Jungkook didn’t wait for Jiyoo either, heading straight out the door and only sparing her a quick glance before he’d left.

If there was something that Jungkook could say was his hardest decision that day, it was leaving Jiyoo alone in that classroom. She had her head facing away from him while she was sitting down and her expression could only be seen in the split second that Jungkook had looked at her before he’d left. Jiyoo’s face was drained of its color and it looked as though she’d caught a fever based on how watery her eyes looked. Not only that, but she still continued to hold her stomach the whole time.

 

Jungkook saw how miserable Jiyoo looked and still left the classroom without turning back. His decision to leave her there sparked due to how she didn’t need him anymore.

 

Little did he know that he would come to regret that decision.

 

--

 

Twenty minutes passed before Jiyoo was forcibly kicked out of the classroom after her teacher wanted to leave, but couldn’t do so because Jiyoo remained inside. Her body was feeling weaker by the second, making it harder to just do everyday tasks. Jiyoo’s backpack felt like she was carrying bricks inside and her legs felt like jelly with each step. She just hoped that she found Yugyeom to return his medicine before she’d gone home for the day. The urge to rest was strongly eminent and Jiyoo would rather KO to sleep at home rather than on the ground at school.

She’d managed to trudge down the hallway to the front of the school, gripping onto her backpack straps with enough force to rip it if she didn’t feel so weak. She found Yugyeom waiting at the gate with his friends and was glad he hadn’t left yet.

 

“Are you sure she’s coming?” Jackson asked Yugyeom, who nodded his head unsurely, but refused to leave.

“So uncool.” Youngjae grimaced.

Yugyeom didn’t care what his friends said and continued to stare at the front of the school in hopes he’d see Jiyoo emerge from the open doors. He didn’t notice them making fun of his puppy dog expression, nor did he notice the way that Jaebum was waiting just as anxiously as he was.

After another ten minutes of waiting around, Yugyeom’s face lit up after seeing Jiyoo finally appear. His happy expression was short lived as he watched as Jiyoo brought a hand up to wave to him before collapsing as soon as she stepped outside.

 

Yugyeom feels his body go cold after seeing Jiyoo fall. He immediately runs over to where she was, his friends following suit though not as quickly as he had gone. Jiyoo couldn’t pick herself back up after falling, body finally shutting down after the long trek from her classroom to the front gates. She was sweating profusely when Yugyeom managed to get to her. Her body was curled up into a ball and she was holding onto the bottle of pills for dear life.

“Jiyoo! Jiyoo are you alright?” Yugyeom calls out, shaking Jiyoo’s shoulders a bit as he tried to get her attention.

She had her eyes shut tightly and shook her head. Jiyoo took sharp intakes of breath and gasped as her stomach felt like it was being ripped out of her body. “I-I’m gonna die.”

“What’s wrong with her?” Youngjae asked confusedly.

Propping her head up on his lap, Jinyoung doesn’t miss the dark glare that Yugyeom gives him, but he ignores it. He uses his thumb to lift one of Jiyoo’s eyelid and checked her eyes first.

“Is she on… Drugs?” Jinyoung says to himself, unsure of what he was seeing. Jiyoo didn’t seem like someone that would partake in such illegal activities, but her dilated pupils said otherwise.

“She was having stomach aches so I just gave her pain relievers.” Yugyeom answers.

 

“Yugyeom-ah.” Jaebum calls, earning the younger’s attention instantly. “Let me see the pills in her hand.”

Prying the pills out from Jiyoo’s fingers, Yugyeom tosses the bottle over to Jaebum who scanned its contents before immediately throwing it to the ground. The glass shattered everywhere, but luckily it was thrown at a distance away from where they were.

 

“Are you stupid Yugyeom?” Jaebum raises his voice, “You gave her Xedidrin?”

“W-Why? What’s wrong with it?” Yugyeom stutters.

Jaebum throws his head back and lets out a short yell for Yugyeom’s mistake that the latter was unaware of. “Do you know why I gave you Xedidrin in the first place?”

Yugyeom nods his head unsurely, “Because I had bad headaches and needed something strong-”

“It's because Xedidrin is for Alphas only, you moron!”

 

It was no secret that Jiyoo was an Omega. And Yugyeom knew that he ed up big time.

 

“We need to get her to the hospital!” Jackson half screamed, throwing his hands up into the air in frustration.

“No.” Everyone looks at Jaebum who had his eyes closed and a his fist pressed to his mouth. “Xedidrin isn’t exactly a prescribed medication. They're going to think we drugged her.”

“Where the hell did you even get this from?” Jinyoung asks, looking at Jaebum who looks away quickly. Jaebum refuses to answer Jinyoung’s question.

“But we can't just stand stay here hyung!” Yugyeom cried, his eyes not leaving Jiyoo’s.

 

The more time passes by, the less responsive Jiyoo becomes. She can barely process their words and continues to burn up, her face a sickly white as she clutches her stomach tightly.

“Jiyoo? Jiyoo, can you hear me?” Jinyoung called out, shaking Jiyoo’s shoulders gently. “We need to call your parents, okay?”

Jiyoo shakes her head the best she could and mumbles something incoherent. Jinyoung’s brow furrows, but since the others keep motioning for him to keep doing whatever it was that he was doing, he continued.

“Can I use your phone to call Jungkook then?” Jinyoung asks again.

Instead of trying to talk back, Jiyoo’s hands immediately grip onto her phone as tightly as they could hold. She shakes her head again and lets out a small cry.

“N-No!” She wails, lower lip quivering as soon as Jungkook’s name was mentioned. “Jungkook hates me!”

She begins to flail her body and Jinyoung has to have help from Jaebum and Yugyeom to prevent Jiyoo from hurting herself. Only when she was completely immobile did someone say something.

“Just take her phone and call him!” Bambam groans. “She's not in the position to argue right now anyways.”

Bambam squats down and snatches Jiyoo’s phone from her hands. He ignores her cries for him to stop before he scrolls through her phone and lets out a gasp.

 

“She only has two contacts!”

Bambam shows the rest of the group and they all figure it out just by looking. The only contacts saved in Jiyoo’s phone were ‘Kookie’ and ‘Uncle Jeon’.

“The first one is probably Jungkook.” Bambam announces, already beginning to call Jungkook’s phone when Jaebum stole the phone from him. “Hyung! What are you doing?”

“Calling someone who can help.” Jaebum retorted.

 

“Hey Jiyoo,” Jungkook’s father spoke without hesitation, “Before you come home, can you tell Jungkook-”

“Is this Jungkook’s dad?” Jaebum interrupts.

The line is silent as Jaebum waits impatiently for some sort of response. He opens his mouth to repeat the question again when a voice was heard.

“Yes. Where is Jiyoo?” His tone was flat and much less friendly than before.

Jaebum looks down at Jiyoo who’s still on the verge of death in Jinyoung’s lap. “She’s with us, but she… She collapsed.”

“What happened?”

The sound of items being shifted around was heard through the speaker, signaling that Jungkook’s father was moving around on the other side of the call.

“She was having stomach aches so we gave her some medicine-” Jaebum responds, flinching a bit as he heard something slam.

“What kind of medicine?” Jungkook’s father asks impatiently, not wanting to hear the full story.

Jaebum in and pauses for a moment before speaking, “Xedidrin, sir…”

“What the fu- Nevermind. Is she somewhere safe?” Jungkook’s father raises his voice.

 

Jaebum turns to look at the others and can feel Jiyoo’s Omega pheromones attacking him like a slap in the face. It makes his stomach churn and he’s not the only one, though many of his friends were just watching the scene unfold.

Yugyeom was now arguing with Jinyoung over who got to hold Jiyoo, his eyes turning more and more angry the more Jinyoung refused to deal with his ‘childlike behavior’ at the moment.

 

“We’re in the front of the school.” Jaebum mutters, his fingers curling up into a fist as he eyes out Jinyoung the more he wraps his arm around Jiyoo.

“Take her to one of your houses. Any house- Just get her out of there, do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” Jaebum says, looking at Yugyeom who was still pestering Jinyoung. “Yugyeom, we’re headed to your house.”

“W-What?” Yugyeom stammered.

He had no say in the matter, mostly because Jaebum recited Yugyeom’s address through the call before promptly hanging up. Putting Jiyoo’s phone in his pocket, Jaebum goes down on his knees and observes Jiyoo one more time. He turned to Yugyeom, his eyes serious as they were pressed for time with the condition that Jiyoo was in.

“You heard me. Now pick her up before I do it.” Jaebum says through his clenched teeth.

Yugyeom didn’t need to be told twice, not wanting anyone else to hold onto Jiyoo. He hooks his arm under Jiyoo’s legs and cradles her back with his other arm, easily hoisting her up into the air as he walked- to his house. Looking down at her face, Jiyoo’s eyebrows were scrunched together as she struggled to breathe. Her face was as white as a sheet and she was sweating even more than earlier.

“Just please be okay Jiyoo…” Yugyeom silently thought, unaware of Jaebum’s worried eyes behind him

 

--

 

Jungkook’s father listened to the low tone of the phone whine as the call was hung up. There were many emotions that were running through his mind at that moment.

“We’re home!” Jungkook’s voice called from the front door.

 

And at this moment, Jungkook’s father felt anger the most.

 

“Drop your things and get into the car.” Jungkook’s father orders, a first aid kit in his hands as he hurries to the front door.

“What’s going on?” Seokjin asks, already tossing his bag to the side as he followed Jungkook’s father outside.

“Do we all need to go?” Jungkook asks lazily, kicking off his shoes as he made his way over to the stairs to go up to his room.

Jungkook’s father freezes at the sound of his son’s voice. Before Jungkook knew it, he feels a hand on his shoulder yank him back until he’d fallen flat on his back. Looking up at the culprit, Jungkook only sees his father’s pissed off face.

And he hasn’t seen that one in a while.

 

“I gave you all one task- ONE task, and you all blow it!” Jungkook’s father roars, looking at each and every person in the room. “Where is Jiyoo?”

“She had to give Yugyeom his pills back so she said to leave without-”

“And you all actually just left her?” Jungkook’s dad interrupts, watching as the boys flinch.

“She’ll be fine.” Jungkook grumbles, pulling his arm back and rubbing his sore back with his palm. “She has the others anyways.”

“Jeon Jungkook!”

 

Jungkook looks up towards his father as his brow furrows, “Dad, why are you being so-”

“y? Upset? ing livid?” Jungkook’s dad finished his son’s sentence, “Because Jiyoo is on the verge of dying and all of you are just letting it happen, that’s why I’m upset.”

 

Nobody dares speak, not even Jungkook. Their eyes are wide, some automatically rushing for the car while others stumble back outside, as if they were in a daze. Jungkook’s father didn’t hesitate to kick those slow ones out of the house before he’d locked the door, rushing to the front seat before strapping himself in. His car was a van, so they easily fit the amount of people that tagged along.

As his tires squealed from how fast he began to drive, Jungkook stayed lifeless in the passenger seat. Even as his father explained the situation to them, the only thing he could think was:

 

Jiyoo was dying and it was all his fault.

 

 

A/N: Hooooo man 's going down indeed. Hope you guys are hooked on the story so far (especially since it's getting kind of dramatic lol) 

I've been thinkin (for the past 3 minutes now) that I want to make a new poster for my story since the one I have now is getting kind of old. So, I may or may not give you all the ability to choose who is going to be with Jiyoo in the next one :} So... As the saying goes, my producers, please vote for your boy!!!

 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE POLL