Chapter 2

From Single To Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, my dorm mates were all talking excitedly about their dates last night. I didn't want to join in the conversation. I quietly did my laundry. "So, ___________, what did you do last night?" asked Soojin. "Um, nothing much. Just watched some dramas on TV," I replied her. Hyojin sip her coffee and said, "You must have feel lonely last night. No boyfriend to take you out."

I smile and said to her," It's okay. I'm used to it." Then, Soojin's cellphone rang. "It's Seohyun unnie!" she exclaimed as she take the call. "Hello? Oh, put on speaker? Alright." She called all of us to come to the phone and listen to what she says, "Girls, Yonghwa oppa is coming over for dinner tonight. He's gonna buy us all pizzas. And he's bringing a friend along. A new employee. ___________, he's single. So, who knows, you might get lucky. That's all I have to say. Gotta get back to work now. See you tonight."

The other girls squealed with excitement after the phone call. "Alright! Pizza party night! And what's more that Yonghwa oppa is bringing a friend who is single!" said Hyojin. "You hear that, ___________? You won't be lonely anymore!" said Soojin as she wrapped her arm around me. "Yeah, I heard. But I'm not sure whether I'll like that guy Yonghwa oppa is bringing. I wouldn't know how he looked like," I said. "Don't worry. You'll find out tonight," said Soojin.

 

[That night.....]

 

*keypad door unlocked*

 

"I'm back, girls!" Seohyun called as she comes in. "Hi, girls. I got pizzas for all of you!" Yonghwa greeted with three boxes of pizzas. "Cool! Dominos! My favorite!" said Hyojin as she take the boxes from his hands. Yonghwa came towards me and said, "Hi, ___________. How are you feeling? We feel sorry for leaving you alone for Valentine's Day. We all plan this pizza party night to make it up to you." 

"Thanks but I'm alright being alone," I said as I smile and shake my head. "I'm used to it." 

"Hey, oppa! You said you were bringing a friend," said Soojin. "Where is he?"

"He had to use the washroom suddenly. He'll be up in a minute," replied Yonghwa. 

15 minutes later, we heard the doorbell rang. Seohyun opened the door and let the guest in. "Come in," she said. "Finally, you're here! The pizzas are getting cold," said Yonghwa. He introduced the new guy to us, "Everyone, this is Cho Kyuhyun. Our new employee."

I looked up and saw the new guy. My eyes couldn't take off of him. He's handsome and what's interesting is that he look like the guy from my dream I had two nights ago! "Okay, now that we're done with the introductions, let's eat!" said Hyojin. 

We all sat down at the table in the kitchen and began eating our pizza pieces. Kyuhyun was sitting in front of me. I was blushing a little bit. But I pretend nothing happened. I was taking another piece but then a hand was also taking the same piece as I am. I look up and saw it was Kyuhyun. "Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized as he quickly take his hand away. "Oh, no. It's alright. You can have the piece. I'll take another one," I said. 

As I was eating my pizza, I smiled a little bit at Kyuhyun. He does look cute and handsome. "I'm kind of full," said Seohyun. "Me too. And there are few more pizza slices left," said Hyojin. "I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter