Chapter 6

From Single To Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun rented two bicycles for the both of us. He begin to sat on his bicycle and cycle away. I take a gulp and slowly sat on the seat. I felt very unstable when I sit down. I tried to cycle to catch up with him but I stumble and fell down. I even scraped my knee. I howled in pain. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

I was riding like the wind until I realized _____________ isn't cycling along with me. I was worried that something might happened to her. I quickly cycle back to where we started. I found her on the ground, crying in pain. I got off my bicycle and went to her help.

 

I smiled when Kyuhyun came back. "Are you alright?" he asked with a worried face. "Your knee is bruise. I better take you home and put a bandage on you." So, he helped me get up on my feet and give back the two bicycles. I couldn't walk properly because of the bruise. I had to hobble. Thankfully, I was on Kyuhyun's shoulder to support me. 

We finally reached back to my dorm. I show him where is the first aid kit. "I better wash away the bruise first," said Kyuhyun. He wet the towel with water and gently wash away the bruise. I was squirming in pain but it's the only way to not get any infection. Next, he apply some ointment and wrap my knee with the bandage. "There! That should do it."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks for helping me." But my face fell saddened about the bike riding. "But I felt sorry for you that you wasted your money to rent the bicycles." Kyuhyun didn't look like he was disappointed. He shook his head and said, "That's alright. Coming to your rescue is more important that just going for a bike ride."

"I'm sorry to say this, but.......I never rode on a bicycle before."

"Really? Then why didn't you tell me? I could have just rented one bike."

I felt so ashamed and embarassed that I look away from his face. "I'm sorry, oppa." Kyuhyun touched my chin with his fingers and move my face towards his. "It's okay to tell me what you're not good at. If you can't ride on a bike, I can teach you," he said in a gentle tone.  I felt relieved when he said that. 

Just then, Hyojin and Seohyun came back. They saw us and my bandage. "Omo! What happened to _____________?" asked Hyojin. "She fell down from her bicycle," Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter