Chapter 7

From Single To Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was the first time I'm entering Yonghwa's apartment. It's quite large and spatial than our dorm. Kyuhyun offer me to sit down on the sofa first while he do his magic. "What's for dinner tonight?" I asked with delight. "You'll see," Kyuhyun replied with a wink. I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I kept quiet and explore the rest of the dorm. There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One was inside the master bedroom and the second one is outside for sharing. For us, we only have one bathroom and we had to share when we need to do our business. The guys are lucky this time. But I'm quite curious of how many guys sharing one apartment.

"Oppa, how many of the guys are staying here?"

"It's just the two of us for now. I heard Yonghwa told me one of his room mate got married and moved out." 

No sooner or later, dinner was ready. He prepared cream spaghetti for me tonight. "My sister taught me how to cook this dish," said Kyuhyun. I take a bite and chew it. "Mmm.....not bad. But it needs a bit of salt and pepper," I said. "Oh sorry. I didn't want to add a lot of salt and pepper," said Kyuhyun. "That's okay. Mistakes happened. Soojin and I both made a mistake too when we tried to bake raisin bread," I said, smiling.

"What happened to the raisin bread?"

"It was wet and didn't rise well. We had to throw the whole bread away."

It was a horrible memory back then. It was also during our freshmen year in college. But we both learned our lesson. That is to follow the recipe. 

 

After dinner, we sit together on the sofa. "Let's just relax and enjoy the evening," said Kyuhyun. He switched on a video of a fire crackling in his phone. How cool is that? I get to relax by the fire on screen. There were a few moments of silent. Kyuhyun put his arm around me and my cheeks began to blush. Inside me, I'm freaking out but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter