Chapter 3

From Single To Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening after class, the smell of Hyojin's cooking wafted through the whole dorm. "What's for dinner tonight, unnie?" I asked. "Cheese tteokbokki and vegetable soup," Hyojin replied from the kitchen. Mmm....sounds yummy. I never had cheese tteokbokki before. I'd like to try how it taste like. Since dinner is not ready yet, I decide to wash myself up.

After a quick shower, the girls have laid out the food on the table already. "Dinner is ready. Come and dig in," Soojin told me. I sat down to eat. Seohyun help us to serve our plates of tteokbokki. "Jalmukesumneda!!" we all cheered and begin digging in. I put one piece of tteokbokki into my mouth. It taste so good! "This is the best tteokbokki I had," I said. Hyojin grinned at me and said, "My mom taught me this recipe. I wanted all of you to try her dish."

Soojin give a thumbs up. "Your mom is the best, Hyojin," she said. Even Seohyun agree it was the best. "Tell your mother we said thanks." We all went back to silent to eat our dinner. I wanted to tell the girls I met Kyuhyun at the supermarket today. I broke in silence and told them what happened, "Girls, you never know who I met at the supermarket today."

"Really? Who did you meet, ____________?"

"Yeah! Tell us!"

I just smiled and said Kyuhyun's name. I also told them I gave him my number. The other girls were surprised. "OMG! That's awesome! Are you two dating already?" Soojin was curious and wants to know. Seohyun chuckled, "Soojin, they've just started to know each other. They can't fall for each other just yet. All these take time."

"True. Who knows someday those two will end up together. Maybe it's fate."

"Yeah. It's time _____________ had a someone special."

It would be wonderful if Kyuhyun and I end up being together. But I need to trust him first before we have a stable relationship. "Seohyun unnie is right. It takes time for us to be together. Sometimes, he may not be the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter