Chapter 1

From Single To Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and I saw rose petals beside my bed. I wasn't in my room. The whole surrounding was white. "Where am I?" I asked myself. But I wasn't bothered. I was so tired after lecture yesterday. I decide to sleep some more. Just then, I felt someone was carassing my cheeks gently. When I opened my eyes, I saw a very handsome guy in front of me. He smiled at me and kiss my forehead. "Who are you?" I asked him. He didn't replied me except put his finger on my lips to hushed me. "Relax." he whispered. 

I felt his lips touched mine. He was kissing me. Then, he kiss me on my cheek and neck. I wanted to refuse but I was touched by his kiss that I couldn't shove him away. It felt gentle and passionate. I also kissed him back. Everything felt so real. 

 

*alarm ringing*

 

I heard the alarm and woke up. I was back in my room. It was only a dream! But somehow, the dream felt so real. I rubbed my eyes, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I can smell my dorm mates cooking breakfast. As I was taking a shower, a knock came on the door. "_________! Hurry up! You got class to go in 10 minutes!" a voice called. It was Seohyun, my room mate. She sleeps in the same room as I am. She's a motherly figure to us. Sometimes, we look up to her for advice. And also, she's the only dorm mate I know who is not a student. 

Anyways, I was out of the bathroom, all clean up. Soojin, another dorm mate, push a plate of scrambled eggs and ham towards me. "I cooked it this morning. Eat up," she told me. I said thanks and began to eat. "By the way, it's Valentine's Day today!" Hyojin squealed. "My boyfriend is gonna take me to Namsan Tower after class!" 

"I'm going on a date too!" said Soojin.

"Me too!" said Seohyun. 

Oh yeah. Today is Valentine's Day. A happy day for all the couples out there. Giving them chocolates and flowers and going on a date. All my dorm mates have boyfriends already. Well, except me. I'm the only girl who is still single. I guess I'll be spending my time alone in the dorm for tonight. "Hey, girls. Don't make __________ feel jealous," said Hyojin. "Oh yeah. I forgot. __________ has no boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter