Chapter 7

Learning How to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          The weather was getting hotter as it was already summer. Inseong woke up all sweaty. He felt like he ran the whole night. This was the reason why he hated summer, although it has its good parts. He lazily got up and headed to the bathroom. He then made his way to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting for him on the table as always. He ate slowly as he thought what he could do on such a hot summer day. No ideas came and he finally decided to just go where he always did, to the café. He took his time getting ready, listening to some new songs while doing so.  

Although Inseong hated summer because it was way too hot for his liking he did love it because that meant that he could take a break from his work. He had two months only for himself, but no idea what to do with all this free time. Usually he would spend his time at home, binge-watching some dramas or if he got really bored he will do some work on his webtoon just to have some leisure time when he starts work.

But now that he has decided that he will try to change and make new friends and spend time with them, he didn’t know where to start. The only thing he could think of was finding out what the three workers at the café where up to for the summer.

            When he got to the café he saw Rowoon talking to someone whose back looked quite familiar. Rowoon looked happy, he was giggling and moving his arms in the air like he was watching a funny show, only that the funny show was just the man sitting in front of him.

            Rowoon saw Inseong and made a sign to the guy he was talking to to look at him. That’s when Inseong realized who it was. It was Dawon frantically waving his hands at him and giving the brightest smile Inseong has ever seen. Something good must have happened to Dawon while he was gone because Inseong remembered him as someone who was always sad and gloomy.

            ‘Dawon-ssi, you came back?’ Inseong asked as he got to the boys.

            ‘Yes, my trip is over and I feel much better, so I decided to come and visit you guys. It’s been so long since I’ve seen you all. I missed you guys.’ he said as he pulled Inseong into a tight hug that Inseong did not really expect.

            ‘You must be surprised to see Dawon like this, he has never showed this side of his to you. Since you met him in the worst part of his life.’ Rowoon said chuckling to Inseong’s reaction to the sudden hug.

            ‘Oh, come on. It wasn’t exactly the worst, it just wasn’t one of the best.’ Dawon said as he gave a look to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter