Chapter 6

Learning How to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

        After being left at the restaurant like that, Inseong and Jaeyoon decided to call it a night and went home. Inseong took Jaeyoon to the bus station and then continued his way home. None of them dared to say anything about the other two, they both had decided that they will hear an explanation from them. It was better to know exactly what was going on than to make assumptions on their own.

            They mutually agreed to meet at the café the next day, since Rowoon and Taeyang were the ones that were going to be at work. So they decided to come somewhere between the time when they had to change shifts.

            It was Jaeyoon’s day off so he had nothing else to do, it was better than to lose his day staying home anyway. He also could use the day to spend more time with Inseong since they only met when he was working at the café. So Jaeyoon decided that he will go out with Inseong after they listen what Rowoon and Taeyang have to say. The weather was getting better too, so they could go for a walk or something.

            Inseong woke with a throbbing pain in his head, although he didn’t drink that much the previous night. It must be because he didn’t drink for a long time. He lazily did his morning routine and made his way to the café. He thought that when he will go into the café he will see a gloomy Rowoon. He did not expect to see Rowoon going between the customers with a big grin on his face. He looked better than Inseong thought. He gave Rowoon a small greeting before going to sit at one of the few empty tables. He decided not to get a coffee, so he ordered something refreshing since he needed to mend his headache. He patiently waited for Jaeyoon to show up, scrolling his phone to make the time pass faster.

            After what seemed like an eternity he finally saw the smiling boy he was waiting for entering the café. He quickly noticed Inseong and made his way to him after greeting Rowoon.

            “You came early. I thought I will arrive before you.” Jaeyoon stated while he sat on the opposite seat, facing Inseong.

            “I think I have been here for like an hour. I just woke up early and thought it will be better to just come here then to stay home. I have nothing to do there anyway.” Inseong said sipping from his drink.

            After Jaeyoon also ordered his drink they patiently waited for Taeyang to make his appearance for the shift change. They exchanged a few words, but they did not talk too much since they were really curious to find out what happened last night between the two lovers.

            Taeyang finally came to work, half an hour earlier before his shift. He did not seem sad or angry either. Instead of ignoring Rowoon, like Inseong and Jaeyoon thought he will do, Taeyang greeted the older with a big smile pestered on his face. Jaeyoon and Inseong decided to make their way to the bar and ask what happened.

            “Sorry to interrupt the beautiful moment between you two, but I guess you have an explanation to give.” Jaeyoon voiced looking between the two boys that could not get their eyes off of each other.

            “Oh, that.” Rowoon started nervously. “Is nothing much-“

            “Nothing much? You guys have been dating between our backs. Can you believe this Inseong?” Jaeyoon said as he looked with a confused expression at Inseong.

            “About that. We are sorry. We just couldn’t find the right time to tell you guys. But we were definitely going to let you know about us.” Taeyang said in an apologetic tone, his eyes searching desperately something on the floor.

            “And what about last night? What was that?” Inseong continued the interrogation.

            “We just had some misunderstandings between us. But we solved that. Everything is okay now.” Rowoon let a smile decorate his face while looking at Taeyang, who only nodded at what his lover said.

            “Looks like we should go Inseong. These two are too into each other to notice us.”

            “It will be better to leave them alone, right?” Inseong agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter