2nd.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd.

a/n: this wasn't proofread! i'll try my best to do so in the coming days, tho;;

The very day we broke up, Jimin came up to our place to get her belongings and gave me a cold shoulder. He is my favorite hyung, and he also turned out to be Jiyu’s best friend. Maybe, Jiyu went to tell Jimin everything, and the boy was mad at me. He warned me to stay away from her, because she’s as fragile and precious as a gem, yet I never listened to him and broke her heart.

“I hope you’re happy.” He told me as I watched him pack her belongings. From her clothes to everything that he could carry in one go, he packed them all.

“I can take her things to her place, hyung.” I said, moving closer to him, wanting to stop him. I know that exes don’t act nice to one another, and I know I should let her off, but I felt like I want her things to be here. Because it feels like a large piece of our apartment will be gone, and I will never get used to this.

“Don’t act as if you still cared one bit for her, Kook.” He said, looking at me with glaring eyes. “I told you to stay away from her, I told you to not add her in your list of conquests, she’s different and I know you will not handle this well. But what did you do? You made her feel things that she could have felt for someone more deserving than you. You made her fall in love, and you let her down? Man, I thought you’re different this time. You even lived with her!”

Jimin’s sudden outburst made me want to cry and apologize, but what can I do? I cannot simply go back to her, say sorry, and take her back. The feeling’s not there anymore. I loved her, I really do. And I cannot even believe myself that I actually had fallen out of love with her. I cannot believe that someone like me have broken such a rare and beautiful lady like her.

“I’m sorry.” Was the only thing I got to say, looking down my hands. “This is all my fault.”

“Yes, it is.” Jimin blurted, zipping Jiyu’s suit case close and stood. “If anything happens to Jiyu, there is only one person to be blamed. I suppose, you know her very well. You know how she’s coping up with pain, every single time.”

One of the reasons why I broke up with her was the fact that she tends to look at life in a very negative manner. She suffered a lot during her younger days, and Jimin was the one who helped her cope up. Knowing that Jiyu is new in Seoul, he took good care of her, then I came in to the picture. Both were roommates, and there are times I spend the night at their apartment, something that Jimin always stopped me, as he felt my liking towards his best friend. However, that didn’t stop me from doing the things I like, from pursuing the girl I like. Before I dated her, I knew that she suffered from depression, and it took her hard time to feel its consequences. There are times that Jimin wouldn’t be around, and I made sure that I would be there for her. That was how we got close, to the extent that she already chose me over her best friend.

Days turned into weeks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter