5th.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th.

“Jiyu is suffering from post-traumatic amnesia. The collision of her head towards the hard object was totally strong that it affected her memories, as you can see in her injuries.”

That was how the doctor explained it to us, and that made us feel sadder, and made me feel guiltier. If it wasn’t for me, she wouldn’t forget about them. But there is nothing else that we could do but to help her regain her memories.

“What should we do to get her memories back?” Dahyun asked.

The doctor looked at us with the stare that would absolutely make you feel like all the hope we would try to have will be put into waste once we try and give her memories back. But, can’t we? “In most cases, all you have to do is to just remind her of the things she does, people she encounters, go places she’ve always been. However, it’s not as easy as it sounds. I sugest that you do that when she’s ready, both physically and mentally. Let us all remember that she just got into an accident. We all need to be patient with her.”

After telling us everything we need to and not to do, the doctor checked on Jiyu for a moment in her room and went out again. All of us were gathered in an almost circle, as if we are about to plan a strategy in a game, but this time, it wasn’t a game we’re playing, we have to plan on how to get Jiyu’s memories back.

“So,” Jimin started, “Jiyu remembers her parents.”

“And you,” Hoseok added.

Jimin looked at me with an awkward glance, but he cleared his throat and turned away to look at everyone, “I suggest that everyone should go home and rest for now. We couldn’t let Jiyu get stressed out because she had forgotten her memories. I guess I will stay with her parents to update you.”

“I want to stay too.” I told him. “I won’t talk to her, or get near her, I just want to be here and help whenever I can. I mean, I always can…”

From the looks on their faces, I knew it was a bad idea. Then Yoongi, who was beside me, then said as he placed a hand on my right shoulder. “It will be better if you check on Mina, she was shocked when she knew about what happened to Jiyu. I will stay with Jimin.”

“Hyung.” I was about to protest. I know Jiyu too well, and if anyone, I don’t think it would be best if Yoongi stays. But with Jimin and Yoongi saying goodbye to us then entering the room immediately, I had no time to protest.

“I want to take a break.”

It was what Mina told me when I arrived at her apartment. She looked like she haven’t gotten any proper sleep, and she wasn’t looking at me. I was totally surprised that she said that, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter