7th.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I have a blog post, an announcement that you all should read, thank you! :)

7th

"I can't believe you're making cookies the very day you got discharged from the hospital." Dahyun frowned at Jiyu when we all gathered in the kitchen, where we watch her put the chocolate chips on the huge stainless bowl. "You should be resting, you know."

"She's impulsive." Jimin grinned as he looked at the girl mixing the ingredients in the bowl in endearment.

"I just want cookies, everyone. This will not potentially hurt me in anyway, alright?" Jiyu laughed, glancing at me, all of a sudden. When she finished mixing the dough, she took the scooper and started scooping small amounts of dough and placed it on the tray Taehyung has prepared overhand. "So, why don't you guys itroduce yourselves to me? I guess it would be much better if I know bits of you just as how you know loads about me, right? I was originally planning on interviewing each one of you, but Jimin here said it's not necessary. I mean, it is because I want to get to know all of you." Her determined stare at each one of us shows that she's eager to get at list a bit of her memories back.

"It's just," Jimin shifted from his position to face all of us, "don't you think you're going too fast?"

"I mean, what is there to go slow about when everything happened too fast? Last time I remembered I'm on my way preparing for university and the next that I woke up I am lying on a hospital bed, two years later? That doesn't make sense to me, Chim."

A good few seconds after, everyone went laughing. "You might have forgotten about us, but you will always have that sass in you, girl friend." Taehyung snapped at Jimin, knowing that the poor boy has been burned from the argument.

And so, while the cookies were baking and has been ready to eat, one by one, the nine of us started to introduce ourselves and tell her everything that she needed to know for the past two years. More like, I have been watching them talk about it, it's not like I could easily go into this and tell her, "I'm Jungkook, and I am your ex-boyfriend." As easy as it's supposed to be, it's not, especially with feelings involved. I don't know how she would handle this, I don't know what I'd do if she'd never let me in her life again.

"Jungkook."

"Hey, pig. Wake up."

Jin stuffing cookies in my mouth made me get out of trance. They were all looking at me and so was Jiyu, who seemed to be amused with the idea of me zoning out. She did though, love it when I seem out of mind. That way she would get to look at me without her getting caught, she would say. "What the hell." I murmured, chewing the food.

"You were zoned out, what's up?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing, just." I said, looking at Jiyu because she was, as well, as if she was trying to get through my head.

"You're next, Jungkook."

Staring at Jiyu with eyes wider than it normally does, I asked her to repeat what she said, "What?" in a very hushed voice.

"What have you done?"

Does she know? What is this? Why did I suddenly felt afraid? While everyone was staring at us, I cleared my throat, waiting for Jiyu to look away from me, what would I actually tell her?

"I... um." I took a deep breath before finally saying, "your ex-boyfriend."

There was like a bomb that has exploded in the living room. Jiyu had her eyes wide but still had her normal posture. She was still looking at me and everyone else, they were just quiet, maybe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter