6th.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6th.

Being quite a timid man from the province, I guess the hardest part in getting settled in the university is getting yourself in a group, or getting yourself a friend, the very least. At first, I thought it would be hard, but I was glad there was Jimin, and the rest of the boys whom I met in college. I was glad I attended summer school for music the time I was a freshman, because that was how I met Jimin. Actually, the very person I met was Jin, and he helped me settle in the dorms, where there were six of us. Jin, being the oldest, he tends to be the mother of our clique. He takes good care of us and has been diligent with preparing meals- breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks when he can. The others say that this was the year Jin started to be like that, you know, motherly, because it will be his last year in the university, he was majoring in Film. Oh, he may have the motherly nature, but he gives off the worst dad jokes.

Yoongi, the second oldest, was like a grand father stuck inside a 23 year old man. He loves sleeping, and he shall not be bothered when he do. However, despite the lazy exterior lies the goddamn intelligent mind of his in the field of music. Yes, he is a Music major and is starting to make his name towards the top by producing music a lot of artists are dying for, actually. I overheard from a cluster of girls in the library one time, that his facial features are to die for. There is something about the icy glare of his that made them lured in, and with the way he never had a girlfriend, is what made them want him more. Uh, well, I kind of have to leave the other things to your imagination.

Hoseok, on the other hand, is the happiest and most energetic of them. He was like a birst of sunshine thrown in the dark dorm. It's just, you can almost never see him frown, more like you will never see him never smile. Never, ever. And that's good. He's friendly, and loves to help. He's very much kind, but will tire you out so much because of his unlimited supply of energy, not that it was a bad thing, it's just up until now, no one can seem to match with the boy's unending excitement over everything.

Namjoon, or what they call the y brain, is not so y when he tends to destroy loads of things. From his slippers to putting his shades on, he destroys it. But he's smart, tall, with those deep dimples that must have been compared to black hole. Because once a girl gets into that dimple, it's all over, they can never get away with the man's charm. He's very good at English, I always ask him to translate a lot of things because I would love to learn another language. He's a double major in Music and Literature.

While Hoseok is the happiest and most energetic amongst them, Taehyung comes in second, but being first in being the weirdest. I must say, though, that while he had the weirdest things in a lot of things, he is able to pull it off smoothly and girls love it when he does that. He could wear leopard print trench coat and never look odd. He is the rich kid amongst all of us for loving Gucci so much and has been trying to get us like it to by giving us gifts, with the said brand. Grand, isn't he?

Then there's Jimin, while we only got to become roommates for three months, he turned to be my best friend amongst all of them. One, because we were both from Busan. Two, we have the same taste in almost everything, with him accusing me of copying him. Third, I love his passion in everything. Lastly, I like that he is never mad, never sad, and never discouraged. Except that he is the worst man ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter