4th.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4th.

“The patient is currently unconscious,” the doctor was already discussing to Jiyu’s parents and friends what happened to her when I arrived in the hospital. Everyone’s faces were painted with agony, and that is something that I could not blame. Jiyu, may she be the quiet and reserved one, she has this friendly nature that makes everyone drawn to her.

“How did she get into such state, sir?” Jiyu’s father asked.

The doctor adjusted pushed his glasses up his nose bridge as he explained. “The bruises on her body looked like it was hit by a moving object, like a car of some sort. Also, the collision created a head trauma that could be dangerous, that we could not know until she becomes conscious again.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” her mother said in between sobs.

“Head trauma may result into many things, ma’am.” He said, “Fortunately, there are no brain hemorrhage or blood clots on her head. However, there are certain things that happens to her. I cannot sight an example, for it might not be her case. For now, let us just hope she wakes up sooner.”

With a curt bow, the doctor left and Jiyu’s mother went to sit on the bench just near the intensive care unit. No one knows what Jiyu’s condition really was, or what happened to her to be in this situation, and what could possibly happen when she wakes up. Will she be okay?

I sat beside Jimin, whose eyes were already red from too much crying, or maybe not sleeping. On the other side of him sat Yoongi, who spoke after I got to sit. “I could have stopped her and talked to her, she was crying so hard last night.”

“It’s not your fault.” Jimin mumbled.

She was crying so hard last night.

“We thought she was with you, Jungkook.” Yoongi continued, “when Jimin realized that Jiyu was gone, we tried to find her, and we saw Mina. She said you went to see Jiyu because you two fought.”

I shook my head, “I didn’t, I wasn’t able to. I… I tried but…”

Mina stopped me. She told me, aloud, to choose between her and Jiyu. I wasn’t able to move, not because I chose Mina, but because before she could even finish her question, I already have the decision. I already chose Jiyu over her. However, she already ran away, wherever she went, I did not know. I thought she went to Jimin, or went home by cab. But no, maybe she walked, liked she always do when she’s angry, or disappointed, or plainly sad. I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter