3rd.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd.

On the third month after the break up, we all gathered to celebrate Yoongi’s 24th birthday at his pent house. The music was blasting and everyone was having fun when I got there with my girlfriend. Once we got settled with drinks, Mina excused herself as she was pulled by her friends, who were also invited at the party. Mina and I made up after the day we fought. As a man, I guess it was my responsibility to make up with her before it gets worse. Or it was always worse, I just don’t think that breaking up with her would do us any good.

For someone like Yoongi, I never thought he would have such huge contacts in his phone- or maybe, these people were invited by Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung, since they were considered the social butterfly of our circle.

“You’re on your fifth glass, hon.”

“Yep, so you better get me my sixth.”

The voice reminded me that I need to stop someone from drinking too much, and it was not Mina. I looked around, checking if Jimin, or any of my friends would be around to maybe stop Jiyu from drinking too much. As shy as she is when sober, is as loud and stubborn as she can be when drunk.

“You’re drunk, Ji. Stop it.” The girl who was with Jiyu said as she raised the sixth glass of whatever poison that is above her that Jiyu tried to grasp.

“Give me that, Tina.” she slurred as she glared at her.

“No-“ the girl and Jiyu were almost hugging each other, Jiyu trying to grab the glass from her, and the girl trying to keep Jiyu standing still.

“Hey.” I softly spoke when I caught Jiyu, holding her by the hips, as the girl accidentally pushed her away, staining both their clothes with the drink. The girl looked at me, astounded.

“Jungkook?” she said.

Jiyu held my wrist as support for her to stand properly, and turned to her back, “Oh.”

“Y-You’re too drunk.” I said, sounding like I did something wrong. I did not, I only helped her from looking so shameful at the party.

“Oh.” She repeated, pushing me away. She stood up and looked at me, for the first time in three months. Despite the fact that she’s too drunk, and wasted, she’s still eternally beautiful. Her features still looked angelic, as if she never did such thing as drinking too much.

She never drank, I remembered.

“Are you alright?” I asked her.

Instead of just looking at me and answering my question, she gave me a question to counter mine, “Why do you ask?”

“Because you don’t look fine.” I told her.

She maintained her composure, looking at me now with unreadable eyes. “You know the answer, wow.”

Before I could even speak up, she waved her hand at Tina, telling her that she’s leaving, and started to walk towards the elevator, with her wobbly feet. I looked one more time to find Mina, or anyone, but there was none, so I had no choice but to follow her.

I sped up my pace to get to her before she could get into the elevator. “Jiyu, wait up.”

Jiyu looked back at me and smiled, “I’m fine, Jungkook. Thank you for trying to help me, but I can handle myself now.”

“I know you can.” I told her. “I just want to talk to you.”

“About?” she asked monotonously.

“I just want to say-”

“You’re so cliché.” She stopped me. “Anyway, do you know where Jimin is? I can’t seem to find him.”

“H-He must be with Yoongi?” I told her.

“I feel so sick.” She told me, “will you tell him I already left?”

“No.” I blurted. “I mean, let me take you home.”

“You’re still stubborn.” She laughed at me, this time, I can hear the realness of her laugh. “But please, let’s just stay where we were after the break up, okay?”

With one last glance, she turned back towards the elevator and pressed the button.

But I can’t let it stay like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter