1st.

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st.

Dear Look Here and Butterfly readers,

Please read my announcement on this blog post. Thank you! :)

The smile on her face faded the moment I told her those words. She even wanted me to repeat it, as if she wanted to torture herself from the pain. I, on the other hand, spoke again, as if I wanted to hurt her.

“Let’s break up.” I told her, sounding so cold, convincing her that I was really over our relationship. But was I?

She hates all things cliché, and when she encounters one, she would laugh, she would, especially when it’s romantically cliché, or if life itself has been cliché for her, for me, for the two of us. But now, she kept her calm façade, closed, as if someone has punched her. Well, basically, I did, maybe hurt her heart, and I think that was worse than punching someone in the face. Physical pain can heal, but the pain in the heart? I think it will take more time to heal, sometimes, it doesn’t even heal.

“Why aren’t you saying something?” I asked her. We were sitting inside a café, the café we always used to go, and the café where we first met. This was so cliché, but then this was the cliché that she loved the most, the cliché she loved alone.

“Can’t we do it after this semester?” she said, voice trembling. “I have one more exam, will you take it back and do it after that? Oppa?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter