I promise : 53 (FINAL)

I promise

Jessica POV

 

for many years ago, i never thought my life would turn out like this. 

for many years ago, i never thought that Taeyeon would be the one im marrying.

for many years ago, i never thought that i'll be living a good life like this. too good, indeed. 

years ago, Taeyeon was just someone i adore. someone i like to keep as a friend. someone who i can trust more than my family. 

but then, she becomes the bestest friend i have ever had. i called her bestfriend for life. someone who i can depend on. 

and unknowingly, my feelings for her appeared during those times i had spent with her. without me knowing, my feelings grow bigger and bigger. 

thats how she become someone i hold so dearly in my heart. someone who is important in my life. someone i really need by my side. someone who can guide me through all this life. someone who i need to spend with for the rest of my life. 

Kim Taeyeon, my muse, my wife, my all. now, i couldnt even imagine how would my life be without her. i dont think i can breathe properly, i dont think i can live on, i dont think i can continue living without her. and thats how important she is to me, thats how much i need her. 

"what are you doing here, my world?"

i smiled and leaned my back against her who hugged me from behind. my world, she always called me that nowadays. HER world. im her world. oh how nice it is to hear from her

"arent you cold?", she asked me after she kissed my head softly

slowly, i turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck as she held my waist gently

"i always feel warm with you", i answered honestly and pecked her lips

there is nothing can harm me whenever she's around. i feel so safe and warm in her embrace. i feel loved and protected. thats how she is to me. 

"you've become too cheesy now huh", she chuckled and i just smiled at her

"how is she?", i asked

"doing good. she's so happy you know. especially when Fany kept spoiling her with pink dresses, pink shoes, pink.. anything pink"

i laughed hearing Taeyeon saying this all to me

8 years ago, i told Taeyeon my desire to have a baby with her. and so, she gladly agreed with me. we went to the hospital to follow the procedure so i can get pregnant. im thankful living in this modern zone.

and everything went well, i succeed. we've succeed. after 2 months, i got pregnant. for all those 9 months im carrying our baby, Taeyeon have been nothing but a good and caring wife to me. 

she never complaint nor she ever get tired for all my whinings, my moodswings, my weird commands and etc. she took care of me, giving me all the attention i need, giving me all the love i need, giving me everything. 

as the time came, as i succeed giving birth to our first ever born baby girl, i cried in Taeyeon's embrace. 

i cried because of too much happiness. i cried because of all the times she have to be patient with me. i cried because of all the pains she have to bear because of me. i cried because she stays.

she promised me, and she keep her words. she stays. whatever it was, however it was, no matter what, she still stays. fulfilling her promise to stay by my side through anything.

i could never ask for more. i have a great life, a good and loving wife, a caring family, all great friends and Tiffany, our saviour who's like the angel of our life. and now...

"momma! mommy!"

i also have Kim Dayeon, daughter of Kim Taeyeon and Kim Sooyeon. Tae's and my daughter, our happy pill.

"aigoo. dont run baby. what if you fall? hm?"

"but momma.. you said you will always be there to catch me whenever i fall. just like how you would do to mommy too if she falls"

"you're very smart. thats right. momma will always catch you fall"

"thats why i dont have to worry. momma is my superhero. and mommy's hero too"

"hmm. is it?"

"yes yes! you promised me and mommy that you will always be our hero, so nothing can hurt us"

"hahahaha you remember that? you're right. momma will keep that promise"

"you have to. me and mommy wouldnt like it if you dont keep your promise momma. right mommy?"

i smiled watching our daughter talking smartly with Taeyeon. i approached them both and patted Dayeon's head gently as Taeyeon's carrying her. 

"for a 7 years old kid, mommy is so proud of you honey. your momma is right, you're a smart girl", i said

"of course! i have 2 smart mothers", she said happily

"what a cutie. we should get inside. its cold out here. and its your birthday baby girl, its time to cut the cake, dont you think?", Taeyeon talked to her

"yes please. come on momma, mommy! i cant wait already!!", Dayeon exclaimed

"hahaha lets go", Taeyeon laughed and before she walked, she intertwined her right fingers with my left ones while she carried Dayeon with one hand

i just smiled and get inside with them. Dayeon ah, i agree with you. your momma will forever be our hero. a hero that will protect us from everything. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

im watching my daughter and wife playing around with our family right now. my smile never leave my face as i watched them playing, Krystal and Sulli joined them as well. 

"so, hows life?"

i dont need to turn to see who it is. i know Fany damn well. 

"better. good. i dont know how to describe my happiness", i answered

"im so happy then"

"how is Soo?"

"she's fine. she send her regards and apologised for not able to come here to celebrate Dayeon's birthday"

"nah. thats alright"

i turned to look at Fany. she is looking forward at the scene im watching earlier with a smile on her face. 

its been 2 years since she went to handle the new branch of Blanc and Eclare at US after she asked permission from Sica so she could be with Sooyoung since Sooyoung got offered of lots of work there.

she only visit us here for like twice or 5 times max, only when we have special occasion especially if its for Dayeon. 

"Fany ah"

"hm?", she looked at me

"i missed you", i said sincerely

she stared at me first before she smiled at me

"i missed you too Taetae", she replied softly

i took her hand and caressed the ring on her finger. yes, she's married to Sooyoung 5 years ago. 

"my happiness is your happiness you said. but Fany ah, your happiness is my happiness too. i dont know how to thank you for all the thing you've done for me and Sica and now Dayeon"

she chuckled and held my hand tightly

"Taeyeon ah. i told you right? you two will forever be under my care. i will always got your back as long as i live", she said 

"really, Fany ah. im glad that you found Sooyoung who will be there to take care of you while you forgot to take care of yourself", i replied

because she deserve the love she have to have. she deserve it so much. for being this lovable and being a great person in my life and Sica's life  

"actually, im glad that she found me Tae. with her, i dont have to worry about anything else. she's always there for me. she always got me Tae. and im not afraid of anything as long as i have her"

i smiled seeing the love from Fany's eyes. Choi Sooyoung, you are seriously the air that she breathe. hahaha. what a true love. 

"be happy. ok?"

"have i ever not? never right? im happy Tae"

i hugged Tiffany. i love her so much. she is the greatest friend in the world. 

"seriously. im jealous of Tiffany. i wish Taeng here cherish me just as much as she cherish Fany"

"you think you're the only one Yul? for god sake, im her cousin! i thought i would have more benefit but Fany stole that place from me"

"oh shut it Hyo. you werent that great either, alright? Tiffany have done more than you ever did to Taeyeon and Jessica"

"hey! how could you say that to me? im your wife Sunny!"

"what??!"

"unnies. stop please. no fighting"

me and Tiffany finally laughed seeing how Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny arguing childishly. aish, they will never change. better that Yoona is here to stop them. 

"really Yul? Hyo? you guys were jealous of me??", Tiffany asked them

"obviously. Taeyeon loves you more than us when we're all also her friends", Yuri pouted

i chuckled and moved to hug Yuri

"yah. dont say that. i love you all the same", i said

"liar", Hyoyeon mumbled

"im not", i laughed 

"so rank us all again. who's at the first ranking of us all?", Hyoyeon asked

"obviously Tiffany is still our number one in ranking. she's the root of our happiness", Jessica came and butted in, causing Yuri to hiss and glared at her while the rest of us just laughed

"besides, Fany never dissed me. she never called me witch so annoyingly and she loves me sincerely. so anyone who's important to me would be important to Taeyeon too. thats why she is the number one out of you all", Jessica continued and clinging onto Tiffany's arm

Tiffany hold her laugh with Yoona and Sunny as Jessica smirked at the annoyed Yuri while Hyoyeon just shook her head

"i said sorry long time ago about calling you witch", Yuri muttered and looked down

Jessica then approached her and lifted her chin up

"i know. and i was just teasing you. you're a good friend Yuri ah. i thanked you for always taking care of Taeyeon when i wasnt around. thankyou too for being there for her when i cant. you're a friend that Taeyeon need in her life, and so.. im thankful because she have you Yul", Jessica said softly and smiled at Yuri

everyone else and me are smiling watching this heartwarming scene now

"thought i kinda pissed off when you called me witch. i never hate you Yul. never will. because i know, you just care and love Taeyeon", Jessica said

"please continue be a good friend to her and help her whenever she needs your help", Jessica told Yuri

wifey, you surely care a lot about me more than i thought.

"so? grouphug?", Tiffany asked and went to hug Jessica and Yuri

"i want too!", Hyoyeon exclaimed and squeezed herself into their grouphug

soon after, Hyoyeon pulled Sunny and Yoona who are near to them too. 

i have a good life. my life is complete now, my friends are all happily married. Hyoyeon too. they are like a family already. they love Jessica and Dayeon for me. 

i wish nothing more but for this happiness to never fade away from all of us. i wish to have them all by my side forever. 

for my daughter, i promised to be a good mother who will guide her to the right path. 

for my dearest wife, my Sica, i promised to never forget all the promises i made. i will forever loving her and promise her everything...

Jessica glanced at me while she's still being squeezed with the group. she smiled sweetly at me and mouthed "i love you"

i smiled back in return and mouthed "i love you too". forever and always. 

I promise. 

 

THE END :') 

 

 


HUHUHU FINALLY! I ENDED IT :''''((((( I CANT BELIEVE IT. MY BABIES, MY TAENGSIC! TT

GOSH, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE TAENGSIC STORY WITH MORE THAN 30 CHAPTERS. WOW. SO ITS 53 IN TOTAL HUH. 

ANW! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY. 

I PROMISE WILL ALWAYS BE THE STORY I'VE WRITTEN THAT I WILL TREASURE.

THIS STORY MADE ME THINK TOO HOW ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE SUCH A PURE AND SINCERE LOVE LIKE TAEYEON'S CHARACTER HERE HAVE FOR JESSICA. 

I BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE LOVED LIKE THAT BY SOMEONE. HEHE. 

OH YEAH, AND ALSO.. IM SORRY FOR NOT GIVING MUCH DETAILS ABOUT THEIR FUTURE AND JUST STOPPED LIKE THIS. I DID TRY MY BEST ALREADY. I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. :) 

LASTLY, PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT STORIES. I CANT DO IT WITHOUT YOU ALL GUYS. 

SO, THATS IT. TILL WE MEET AGAIN. 

XOXO

-IAMRANDOM21