Chapter 2

The 13th Floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did he even go home that day?” I sigh and my finger grace my lips “Kris Wu, my long time crush, said he liked me not only that he even kissed me” I laugh but, my laugh died down not long after “I wish it’s not all the alcohol speaking” I look up to my ceiling and sigh again “Where did that guy go?” and right there and then my phone ring, I quickly answer without looking at the caller ID “Hello?” “Hey babe, what’s up? Wanna hang?” I lay down on the couch and sigh “Not in the best mood right now, min” “Why? Is it because last week? Did someone actually get the old lady into his pants?” I snort at her joke “Hahaha very funny min, I didn’t get laid but, I bet you did” she chuckles “Oh you bet I am but, this time it’s not an one night stand. This guy is different from the others I can feel it” I nod “whatever suits you” I could hear her munching some chips from the other side and her fingers before speaking again “But, I heard you get along with Kris that night. Some say you guys kissed, huh? Funny right. Your long long long time crush Kris Wu and you kissed” I laugh and shake my head “I hardly believe myself” I could hear her coughing loudly “Wait wait wait, you guys actually kissed?!!” I sigh “Yup, it’s quite hard to believe but, we did. He even said that he liked me” she laughs “O! M! G! This is amazing news!! So what happened next?” I sigh again “Nothing he fell asleep since he’s drunk and I went home” she groans “That’s it?! Agh, what a party pooper. Have you contact him about it? Wait, there’s more important questions to be asked” I laugh “and what’s that?” she clear “Is Kris Wu a damn good kisser like the rumor said?” I smile and touch my lips “He’s an amazing kisser” I could hear minyoung squealing from the other side “He’s goddamn perfect! Handsome, tall, rich, and a goddamn good kisser. He has it all” I nod along agreeing “I know right. He’s also a good company to have” I could hear minyoung sighing from the other side of the call “So, why the hell are you not hooking up with him? At least grab a cup of coffee together!” I groan and pinch the bridge of my nose “I tried, I honestly tried. I even went to his apartment but, he’s gone” “That bastard… Okay, c’mon get your up and meet me at our usual” I sigh but stand up anyway “Where are we going exactly?” she let out a little chuckle “Oh gurl, just trust me”

                “Are you sure this is not illegal?” she chuckles “Oh babe, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal but, that damn land lord won’t give us the spare key so this is our only hope” I crouch down and sigh “We don’t have to do this you know? Maybe he’s really not home” she looks at me and groan “Oh come on, grow a pair would you? Kris Wu said he liked you why hesitate?” I sigh again “Yes! Thank you bobby pins!” she stands up and smile “We’re in!” she push the door open “Yah! Kris motherin Wu! Where the hell are you?!” I stand up and close the door behind us “Keep your voice down would you?” minyoung just ignores me and barge into every single door she sees. I sigh and walk over towards a mirror “What am I doing with my life really?” I look down to see a little book “Hmm… what a pretty book” I was about to open it when minyoung came in and groan loudly “He’s not here!” I look at her and smirk “Told you he’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter