Chapter 8

The 13th Floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cross my arms and let out a big huff “Don’t in scare me like that!” minyoung shakes my arms and smile “Oh c’mon~ don’t get mad at me” I look at her and pout “I thought you were dying but, it was only small accident” minyoung chuckles “It was quite big but, because people immediately came and helped us, that’s why we survived with minor wounds.” She smiles “but, there’s something is bothering me” I look at her “What is it?” she point towards the guy standing near the door “What is baekhyun doing here?” I look over to baekhyun to see him fiddling with phone “Oh, you mean my driver?” baekhyun looks at me “You know that I’m right here right? Ma’am” I nod and point at him “Quit the sass or I’ll fire you driver” baekhyun looks at me, one of his eyebrows raise “Fire me then” I smile “Now, why would I want that? You’re a good driver” baekhyun was about to retort but, minyoung cuts him “So again, why is he here?” I huff “Well, I can’t find a taxi and he was around so I aske-“ “Forced” baekhyun cuts, I look over to him and let out a smile “Byun baekhyun, you drive me here with your own intentions so you can’t say I forced you” baekhyun squints his eyes “you blackmailed me” I nod “Yeah but, that’s when you’re already in the car driving so I didn’t forced you to drive me here, didn’t I?” baekhyun wanted to retort back but, I put my hand up “Just stop nagging alright? You’re disturbing the patient”

                I sigh tiredly and wave goodbye to baekhyun who’s looking tired and pissed. I let out a little chuckle as I enter the elevator. I look over at my phone to see it’s already 3 A.M. “Well, Kris ain’t going to be happy” I drag myself to Kris’s room and open the door. I put down my belongings and walk over to the notebook “Hey, mirae. Why aren’t you answering? Where are you? Are you mad that I ditch you? I’m sorry… I’m very very sorry but, Tao’s diary really distract me” I let out a little laugh “Well, I guess we ditch each other” I grab the pen to answer when the writing change “Where did you go? Why do you look so tired? I was worried” I gaze at mirror and smile softly “Sorry I made you worried… something came up, I was about to apologize about ditching the plan but, it seems you were busy as well. But, Kris… what do you mean by Tao’s diary? Isn’t Tao your old roommate? Why do you have his diary?” “Oh right, I haven’t told you about Tao yet… I guess I should tell you everything that I saw in the 13th room”

                Kris tells every single detail about his first meeting with his late-friend. He told about the clues he had found was all from Tao and that Tao had also been trapped here since the day he wanted to confess to minyoung. At the moment, Kris finishes I feel like everything fall into place “Kris, I know this hard to talk about but, did Tao… hanged himself?” a few moment passed before Kris answered “He did. But, how did you know? I didn’t tell you about that” I ignore Kris and ask him once more “Is he wearing a ring?” again Kris’s answer was late, he’s probably checking the corpse “Okay, that’s just weird. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter